Dredgen

Should I be Staff on ImperialRP?  

1. 1. Should I be Staff on ImperialRP?

• Yes (With Reason)
    • No (With Reason)

What is your in-game name?: The Eighth Brother

What is your steam name?: Dredgen

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:491431877

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a Senior Moderator on PoliceRP for 4 month's

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around March. 

What date did you make your forums account? May 8th 2

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 8 (2 just got accepted to be removed, so 6 technically) 

Have you donated? Around 508$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines? (You will be tested on it) Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) The reason I think I deserve to be staff on ImperialRP is because I have past experience on the GamingLight community on what it is like to be staff and how to handle certain situations, I am able to handle situations calmly and respectfully at all times and know certain ways to deescalate a situation or problem quickly. 
I have a full understanding of the MOTD, Staff handbook, and any other rules that I would need to know to be staff, as well to follow and uphold them at all times and to enforce them to others and teach other people how to follow the them.
I am also active on the forums almost every day and on them multiple times per day checking interesting posts and other fun things.
I have an understanding of ULX and the log system we use on the servers and how to use them in a staff sit scenario get gain proper, sufficient info and evidence, I also always take every persons side into play in a staff sit scenario and let both people discuss what happened in the situation.   
I am a mature player and well known (Atleast I think) in the community. I am on the server everyday playing on the server and having fun. Whenever I am on though I don't see as many staff as their could be which encouraged me to apply for staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If this kind of situation came up I would begin to try and calm the person down, if that failed I would proceed to Gag/Gimp them to prevent them from doing so. I would do the staff sit as any other staff sit would be. I would get the victims side of the story, check logs. And warn the guilty player for Staff Diss | Mass RDM and then proceed to temp ban them for 1-4 hours (Depending on what was said or how many people they killed, etc). If I am unable to ban them I would jail them for a certain period of time or get another staff member to issue a ban.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader