Member Report: Report a Doomsday Inc. member using this form

LOA Request: Fill this form out to be excused temporarily for inactivity

Promotion Request: Get that long awaited promotion by filling this form out

Discord: Join the Discord to stay up to date with changes being made

Suggestion: Suggest a change for Doomsday Inc. using this form

Logo.png.958338e4926ac4983c9adfa0bc3c7107.png

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

• 1 month later...

Like I said with AAD, my Negev calls for blood. Along with that, seems like a reincarnation of ICE/ACE. Making new stuff doesn’t change the way you run one bit. Can’t wait to kill you all on the streets, criminal or Gov...

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 1/9/2020 at 4:31 AM, EnderKnight57 said:

Like I said with AAD, my Negev calls for blood. Along with that, seems like a reincarnation of ICE/ACE. Making new stuff doesn’t change the way you run one bit. Can’t wait to kill you all on the streets, criminal or Gov...

is this an attempt to make us intimidated by you? Because I'm not, and I don't think anyone else is either.

There's also a critical flaw in your logic here. I was never the leader of ICE or Ace. In fact, until the final week of Ace, I was mid low command, and didn't have input on how things were run. The only reason I wrote all the documents and applications for the family is due to the fact I'm certified in word. As for me making official forums posts, that was because everyone associated the family with me, so anyone else that did wasn't taken seriously. I was never anything more than the person in the family most people knew, and because of that I was the only one who was blacklisted by most departments and had my name permanently tainted. The three people that ran the family were Jack, Reaper, and Nasa. Here's a really crazy fact that'll blow your mind about them. Not a single one of them are in DDI. In fact, none of them besides Reaper have been seen in-game in months.

39 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

is this an attempt to make us intimidated by you? Because I'm not, and I don't think anyone else is either.

There's also a critical flaw in your logic here. I was never the leader of ICE or Ace. In fact, until the final week of Ace, I was mid low command, and didn't have input on how things were run. The only reason I wrote all the documents and applications for the family is due to the fact I'm certified in word. As for me making official forums posts, that was because everyone associated the family with me, so anyone else that did wasn't taken seriously. I was never anything more than the person in the family most people knew, and because of that I was the only one who was blacklisted by most departments and had my name permanently tainted. The three people that ran the family were Jack, Reaper, and Nasa. Here's a really crazy fact that'll blow your mind about them. Not a single one of them are in DDI. In fact, none of them besides Reaper have been seen in-game in months.

3kgvj2.jpg

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."