Junior Researcher James Test Log #005

nwtjustin

Name: James
Clearance Level: 2
List of Personnel involved in testing: 2 CD and 2 Security Guard
SCP: 066
Errors and/or safety hazards: 1 incident.

Begin log.

Day 1.

SCP-066 was brought into the testing room. We instructed the Class D to explain to us what SCP-066 look's like. He told us he is a large red ball of yarn with eyes on it. We then instructed to introduce himself to SCP-066 and began saying his name was Jack and he has a wonderful wife and 2 daughters. SCP-066 began playing happy but still creepy music. SCP-066 began to get emotionally attached to the Class D and began following him and constantly saying [REDACTED]. We then wrote on a piece of paper telling the Class D to say to SCP-066 the word [REDACTED]. Both I and the Security put on sound protection earmuffs while commanding the Class D to say the word [REDACTED].

Surprisingly, SCP-066 did not attack the Class D but was jumping around calling him [REDACTED]! But the Security was really confused and took off his ear protection and said, (Why did SCP-066 not attack him for saying [REDACTED]!) Once the Security said that, SCP-066 began rushing towards the Guard and attacked him. I luckily had a soundproof box nearby so I contained him but the Security Guard was in pain and we had to rush him to the Medbay so he could get help.

I luckily did not have to cancel the test, because we had another Security come by to continue the test. We then resumed the test and SCP-066 was still following the Class D around and saying [REDACTED], over and over.

I do find it strange how SCP-066 is really happy while being with this certain Class D.

Day 2.

I have brought in a new Class D and SCP-066 is very upset about how the other Class D was not brought here. We told this new Class D to say [REDACTED] on a piece of paper. He did comply and once SCP-066 heard him say this. SCP-066 began charging at the Class D and attacked him and made him go death. During the time of the attack, I and the Security were wearing earmuffs. Apparently SCP-066 was very aggressive so we had to take him out of the testing area.

The Class D did not make it because the damage to his ears was so severe that it caused brain damage, so he died right when he was brought to the Medbay.

Side notes: 

Why could SCP-066 be so attached to a Class D. He was just fine yesterday but he just was so aggressive that he killed the other Class D. Could it be that when we took the last Class D he became this?

End Log.

Approved by the █ Council, specifically █ █ and █-█ for use at Site-05. 

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

Okay so the whole format was great I loved it and it was easy to read however their is no new information regarding SCP-066 so 4/10 is you're grade if you can do another test with 066 with an interesting hypothesis I would love to read it.