Luke/Zerg Abuse of Powers

ExoTic Maddog

Your In-Game Name: CERT Co Commander Maddog 1CC11 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125339230

Staff member's In-Game Name: Zerg and Steam ID      STEAM_0:0:432389919

What did they do? Grab me with there physgun for no reason; audio doesn't catch any of it; however, he told me that he did it because he didn't like how I was standing there.  Staff members like this will cause pain into that server ironic like a baby snake with poison, can't control their power. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I believe adequate punishment is giving him a strike on the staff roster; there's no need to have people in such low rank in staffing already abusing there position and powers. This will only lead to the worst problems better than this with just two positions already in staffing. 

Edited by ExoTic Maddog

On 11/3/2019 at 8:57 PM, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

+ support 

Clear breach of physgun rules 

As before i was gonna see and make sure it was not by mistake this was clear breach. But mistakes happen!!! So for this reason i dont think any punishment should be given but an apology.  

Edited by ReaperLite

Sorry My fault, I always point at people and I am not used to the power of moving people it is an honest mistake and I am sorry if I ruined your roleplay experience

-Zerg 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

4 minutes ago, Zerg said:

Sorry My fault, I always point at people and I am not used to the power of moving people it is an honest mistake and I am sorry if I ruined your roleplay experience

-Zerg 

Honestly I am guilty of this too. I can see how it could possibly be a mistake.

But you did move him with purpose and it wasn't a 1 second thing either

+/- support 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

Not gonna lie, I have accidently done this a couple times. But I release them asap, not meaning to grab them. If you want I would recommend doing this when your off staff

Do !Menu 

Find the setting that says grab people with physgun, and turn that off. Just so this dosen't happen in the future.

+/- Support

Signature.png

2 hours ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

+/- support 

Accidents happen.

Don't believe any serious action should be adminsterd.

Just a "Be careful more next time"

Trap.—

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Zerg said:

-Zerg 

I get it zerg and you are obviously not trying to ruin the server i think he knows what he did and what will happen in the server so -/+ support just because its a honest mistake... 

warm regards,
Torty 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin
20 hours ago, Zerg said:

-Zerg 

20 hours ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

+/- support 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

-Support

Being honest, this is a very short video, doesn't really tell us what happens. It seems like you are trying to hide something else. From what I have seen, he didn't mean to. For something this small, it seems like you are trying to target him.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

22 hours ago, Zerg said:

-Zerg 

While yes he did use his physgun, it kinda just seems like a simple mistake. I’m gonna -Support. Mistakes happen

2 hours ago, John Kill said:

+ support

He accidentally did it.

I don't think accidents should be punished, -Support.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:36 PM, Calamity said:

-Support

Being honest, this is a very short video, doesn't really tell us what happens. It seems like you are trying to hide something else. From what I have seen, he didn't mean to. For something this small, it seems like you are trying to target him.

I agree that something seems off here. From my experience with maddog, it wouldn't surprise me if this is him witch hunting instead of a serious report