JJWICKK's resignation

JJWCKK

Recently I've started to lose interest in gensec with my normal life. I tried my best to be on every day and be there since the day I started. Now I've hit the end of the road. A pathway that closes on itself. As time went on, I started to be neglected by those whom I labeled as allies to friends. Soon I became a shell trapping the very essence that I bared inside only to try to break out, but failing. So now here marks the end of my path. the inevitable end to something I worked hard on. I won't keep you long to read, but my best regards to all. It's been a wild ride.

Rang- Maybe someday we can play starcraft, but I hold my best regards to you.

Killaz- You will always be my #1 minge. I hope to see you grow higher in gensec.

Gunther- You have been here for a long while and i respect your commitment to achieving a better standard. Sorry I made situations a pain in the ass.

-JJWICKK

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

ill be on the server from time to time

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

When I first joined the server I was scared of you, idk why, but I was. Now I see you as a friend and I am honestly sad to see you leave. Hopefully I will be able to see you on the server some time here and there.

Hopefully your future treats you better.

Here's a final meme for ya.

plant.jpg

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP