DT Models

[HRP] Curry

DT Models  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should the models be changed?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? -  I would like to see the Models of DT get changed to the ones we are requesting which is 1 model for the whole battalion. 

Why should we add it? -  You should change the models to the ones we request because they have body-groupers that work and also have a better hit box. This has been tested by me and Katze who is a 1st LT within our ranks. Some of the details that come along with these models are as follows

-Helmet Removal

-Cape

-Pauldron

-Green Empire Symbol on the left shoulder

-(All the other normal Body-groupers for DT.

What are the advantages of having this? -  The advantages of having these models is mainly 1. Our hit boxes are finally fixed so you can shoot above out head in an ADV Firing line and we will not get shot. 2. The body-grouper should now work properly unlike the one we have now.

Who is it mainly for? -  This is mainly and only for Death Trooper Classes. 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541525772

(This has been Approved by my CMDR and 1LT.)

On 11/3/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kratos™ said:

+ Support

The only thing I can argue os the file size, but I think Hitboxes > File Size

On 11/3/2019 at 9:06 PM, Schneekatze™ said:

+1

The current Death trooper Hitboxs are mess up every time some one shoots over you you get hit and it piss's me off and the current models body groups don't work So YUP +1 for me

Meow?

^ I agree 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:03 PM, Kratos™ said:

+ Support

The only thing I can argue os the file size, but I think Hitboxes > File Size

On 11/3/2019 at 1:06 PM, Schneekatze™ said:

+1

The current Death trooper Hitboxs are mess up every time some one shoots over you you get hit and it piss's me off and the current models body groups don't work So YUP +1 for me

Meow?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 4:06 PM, Schneekatze™ said:

+1

Meow?

Kenneth Kings

• 2 weeks later...