Ryan Warn RequestAccepted

Ender

Your in-game name: Ender

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456031274

The player's in-game name: Ryan DDI

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:177289514

What did the player do: Broke FearRP

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/9698815/d1337uHZ9Jix  GO TO AROUND 0:12 AND PAUSE IT, YOU CAN SEE IT BETTER

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warning and a talking to.

Any extra information: I didn't bring it to the staff because I had to look over the video and get extra input.

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

Already had gun out when he shot

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

Already had gun out when he shot

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+support it is clear he had no gun out. if you watch the video and pause it right when he walks through the door he had a gun on him immediately when Ryan had no gun out. The white part in the screenshot is the undershirt that u can clearly see in Jayden's screenshot.  

Edited by Bongo

+ Support

SharedScreenshot_Steam.jpg.e33f9acc2283cbd6bfba01c76d8f5d27.jpg

Had no reason to run away in for the first place, I bet he cop bait to get into a 10-80. ( Bet 1,000 on that )

In the pictures below, it shows that he had no reason to run in the first place. Meaning, to get into a 10-80, he must have done something such as speeding or running a red light to get into one and ran for no reason. When he could've just stopped and done a traffic stop. I also have taken a look at the video and saw that he didn't have a gun out, in the picture below it shows him running without and gun and takes I out in the transition when Ender points his shotgun.

SharedScreenshot.jpg.0f23655eb0dbc2b63cf72fe864f1403a.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support

Had no reason to run away in for the first place, I bet he cop bait to get into a 10-80. ( Bet 1,000 on that )

In the pictures below, it shows that he had no reason to run in the first place. Meaning, to get into a 10-80, he must have done something such as speeding or running a red light to get into one and ran for no reason. When he could've just stopped and done a traffic stop. I also have taken a look at the video and saw that he didn't have a gun out, in the picture below it shows him running without and gun and takes I out in the transition when Ender points his shotgun.

I'm blind...

Fully agree with Maddog.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Would you like me to post the full video and not just the part of me running up? BUT, Smith (CERT SPC) Started the 10-80 and i didn’t hear it. @Sion 

@ExoTic Maddog

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support

+ Support

Has been pushing the limits regarding rules lately.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

6 hours ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support

10 hours ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

• Head Admin
21 hours ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 11/4/2019 at 4:05 AM, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support

That bald Aussie Guy

On 11/3/2019 at 6:05 PM, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support

Agreed 

+support can you tell me where the gun is in ryans hand??????

Capture.PNG

aswell as you have to have a valid reason to run

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

I had my gun out before even exiting the car, however it was on safety until i shot at him. It may have not rendered properly, but it was there. You can tell because of how fast I pull  it up and fire. I just spammed left mouse and it started shooting. As for the priority rules violation, I'm pretty sure I was running after mugging a cop, but I will admit that at the time I wasn't fully understanding of the concept of priority rules, and thought that it just meant you can't  shoot cops without a valid reason (i am now aware of the full extent of the rule). the reason for this misconception was simply because I have literally never seen this come into play in any sits, and simply forgot it was there. I have since learned of this part of the rule however.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

MAJOR -Support

• His gun was already out
  • Maddog said that he violated Criminal Guidelines states in the MOTD, however, we never got the full extent of the story, and had no evidence to support the claim that he was running from the police because of the traffic stop.
  • We only got a small clip, which didn't show everything that had happened.

People jumped to conclusions way to quickly here, and I feel pity for Ryan, as he has had to deal with all this misinformed ridicule. 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

After hearing what ryan said and that it is not exactly clear if he had the weapon ima make mine a -support  

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 11/3/2019 at 1:05 PM, ExoTic Maddog said:

+ Support

Fully Agree       +Support

• 2 weeks later...