4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Forum Diplomat

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Archan (or Marshall)

Steam Name: [GL] Archan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204299534

Are you a Senior Moderator+? yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 162 on this account, but I had an old account that has been deleted that had more

How often are you online on the forums? I check forums periodically through every day, so around probably 6-8 sessions a day of seeing if anything happened on a better day and 1-3 times on a not as good day

What timezone are you in? US Central (CST)

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to become a forum diplomat because I am on the forums a lot every day and I would like to be able to help out if needed. Now and then I will see a post that need something done to it, such as it is posted in the wrong area. It would be beneficial for me to be able to ask then if they want me to move it to the correct area. It would also help with applications, I have commanded many areas of RP and it would have use of me being able to move things like applications for officers to the archive. Or if I make it up higher in a server, command apps to accepted or denied. Also, the current forum diplomats are a lot higher on staff and are more likely to be more busy or preoccupied if needed. Also if they have been here for a long time they are more likely to leave soon, not saying any of them will, but nobody is around forever. Newer, or in my case, refreshed additions to the team could create a more stable team that would always be able to have people to be there when needed. I have a good amount of experience with forum moderation, as I have done it a good few times in the past, so I would definitely say I am a good choice.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

I would say I have good judgement as I have been staff on many servers and websites, as well as multiple times in various divisions of GL. I am on support, and I am a Senior Moderator that has community support backing my being a good staff member. My judgement is trusted by people, which speaks a lot louder than what I could say about myself. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?
I would tell them to stop spamming, and make sure they know that the messages will get deleted, and if they don;t stop they may get forum banned. I would direct them to the ban appeals forum and say that it's the most effective way to dispute a ban, and it will prove the most beneficial to them. If they continue to spam and/or be disrespectful I will delete their messages and go to someone in SMT to see about getting them banned so they won't be able to continue.

Edited by Archan

Military RP Super Admin \\ MilRP Major General  \\  Imperial Shock Commander

+/- Support
Decently active on the forums.
Overall good application

I would say you would need a little more forums post and that would be the only negative thing.

Good Luck! ~ Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro