Ban Appeal

Donald DJ Trump

Steam Name: Donald DJ Trump

Ingame Name: Have none

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:23910660

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: Impersonating Staff

Dispute: Basically, I was just playing one day and Valkyrie added me on steam and said I needed to change my name, then banned me when I refused, but I don't think this is fair because

I had no idea who he was so it's not like I was pretending to be him.

I have never joined a GamingLight server with the name Valkyrie, or at all for that matter.

I have never attempted to get anything either in-game or out of game by claiming to be him.

My name was just "Valkyrie" not "Mr._Valkyri3_" or anything like that.

Personally, I think it's very self centered and obnoxious to ban some random guy on steam just for having a similar name, and would like to be unbanned because I have friends who play servers in this community now and I would like to be able to join them.

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 11/2/2019 at 9:27 PM, John Kill said:

+/- support

valk is not on the server anymore but it has been a long time

but his ingame name was Valkyire

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 11/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, John Kill said:

+/- support

valk is not on the server anymore but it has been a long time

but his ingame name was Valkyire

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Massive+Support  I believe allot of people banned by valk were unjust. I was blacklisted for pulling up a car for a sm by valk from pd even when he told valk about the situation for this reason I believe he is telling the truth unless there are more to the story.   AND Valk should have classified Who he was.

Edited by ReaperLite