Ban Appeal

Donald DJ Trump

Steam Name: Donald DJ Trump

Ingame Name: Have none

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:23910660

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: Impersonating Staff

Dispute: Basically, I was just playing one day and Valkyrie added me on steam and said I needed to change my name, then banned me when I refused, but I don't think this is fair because

• I had no idea who he was so it's not like I was pretending to be him.
  • I have never joined a GamingLight server with the name Valkyrie, or at all for that matter.
  • I have never attempted to get anything either in-game or out of game by claiming to be him.
  • My name was just "Valkyrie" not "Mr._Valkyri3_" or anything like that.

Personally, I think it's very self centered and obnoxious to ban some random guy on steam just for having a similar name, and would like to be unbanned because I have friends who play servers in this community now and I would like to be able to join them.

Edited by Donald DJ Trump

11 minutes ago, BadAimSam said:

No clue who you are talking about, we dont have a staff member named Valkyrie on SCP-RP

Dont know if you were in GL yet, but there was a former SMT member name Valkyri3 or mr valkyri3 and he got blacklisted for reasons that I wont state here. 

This does seem like one of the blacklists that were overreactions and abusive so +Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Dont know if you were in GL yet, but there was a former SMT member name Valkyri3 or mr valkyri3 and he got blacklisted for reasons that I wont state here. 

This does seem like one of the blacklists that were overreactions and abusive so +Support

Unless there are any other details I will also + Support.

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

Oh, my bad man

+support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 minute ago, BadAimSam said:

Oh, my bad man

+support

Its fine no reason for you to know

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 11/2/2019 at 4:23 PM, Dr Dark But Not Very Dark said:

Isn't there like a 40 warn thing before Permanent, Seems like abuse 

+support

One of the reasons valk is gone.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 11/2/2019 at 1:54 PM, Timmemes said:

+SUPPORT, just because your names were similar doesn't mean you were impersonating him, also Valkyri3 was well known to overreact and abuse his power.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Ok just looked in your ban history. Found this. Just wondering if you could explain a bit more. You went just banned by him. You also got banned by alsher for the same reason. Just try to think. But you no warns so supports your story a bit. Thx (my support still remains. Just pointing some things out)

E6F2902F-AEF6-436E-9A87-76A2041B01DA.png

Also blacklist aren't appealable according to zeeptin but this ban seems sus. He had no previous warnings or bans. Should be checked out.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

This needs to be moved to PRP as SCP-RP didn't exist in Valks days. 

On 11/2/2019 at 7:37 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

Oh it’s Valkyrie. Yeah he abused power 

+Support 

Oh and to be clear on a few things as well. While yes, power was abused in some ways, a few of his bans were rather legitimate. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin
On 11/5/2019 at 2:37 PM, Chief_ said:

Ok just looked in your ban history. Found this. Just wondering if you could explain a bit more. You went just banned by him. You also got banned by alsher for the same reason. Just try to think. But you no warns so supports your story a bit. Thx (my support still remains. Just pointing some things out)

Also blacklist aren't appealable according to zeeptin but this ban seems sus. He had no previous warnings or bans. Should be checked out.

+/- support because  blacklist aren't appealable according to zeeptin, but it does seem odd

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

MASSIVE +Support 

•Hes done it before to people

•Abusive 

•blacklist for that shouldn't of happend

. I had my name like that and he told me he would ban me to and only reason i changed my name was because my friend told me who he was. he also blacklisted me from PD before for driving a car that was not mine but someones else up for them like they asked me to. 

Edited by ReaperLite

- Support

Judging by the timestamp. That was around the time when Valk was serious and true. 

Obviously you were banned for a reason, most of his "Unneeded bans" had no reason. This does. "Staff Impersonation".

I suggest opening up about the real truth how else can we ought to forgive.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 11/7/2019 at 2:43 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

Judging by the timestamp. That was around the time when Valk was serious and true. 

Obviously you were banned for a reason, most of his "Unneeded bans" had no reason. This does. "Staff Impersonation".

I suggest opening up about the real truth how else can we ought to forgive.

I agree that there's definitely more to the  story not being mentioned. Alsher would never have taken the liberty of banning him on milrp if valk was just genuinely being abusive.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:37 PM, Chief_ said:

IDK who Alsher is, but it was at the same time, and it only says that on Military RP, so maybe Alsher was Valkyrie but he has a different name on that server?

Alsher used to be a manager for MilitaryRP which is why im kind of skeptical on this just being a random ban. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin

+/- Support

+ Possible abuse of powers on Valk's part
+ Ban is from 2017 (2, almost 3 years ago depending on date)

- Blacklists are not appealable according to Zeeptin
- Recieved a permanent ban on MilRP at almost the exact same time as the PRP one (could just be the bans system being wonky)

I think this should be up to Zeeptin on if there should be a special exception to remove this blacklist, although that is his call, not mine.

Good luck.

Forklift_Signature.png

On 11/5/2019 at 2:37 PM, Chief_ said:

Valkyrie would have told Alsher to ban him, on MilRP, as it was an all-server blacklist.