Burboons Trial mod application - Denied

Burboon boi

What is your in-game name?:Burboon

What is your steam name?:Knightwolf2050

What is your steam ID?:76561198364932149

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)no this would be my first time on staff

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)late August probably around the 25th.

What date did you make your forums account?sep. 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated?yes

What rank are you applying for?trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:yes i have.

Timezone:GMT-6

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):not needed for applying rank.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)Since I joined this server I have been playing basicly every chance I get. I love it so much, it has brought me so much joy and I have gotten to meet so many people and have learned a lot about the servers rules and how it works. I have been trying to help others with this and instead when someone is new to the server and do something they are not supposed to I try and teach them that rule so it doesnt happen. On PD I try and get an ofc to ride with me so i can help them learn about this amazing server. I feel my next step into helping and becoming more apart of this server is to become an admin so I can help others and i can help better others and myself in the server rules and how it all works, i would also like to get know more people on the server and i feel as an admin i could reach out better with others and connect more with them, and i just want to help the server out it has done a bunch for me and since i cant really donate a bunch i think helping make it enjoyable for everyone is a good way.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well first id ask them to calm down and ask whats going on? While i wait for someone else to come as i as a trial mod would not be able to deal with that since that is more than my 300 second limit. While waiting ill see if the person who might deal with it wants me to let them know(if i witnessed it) what i saw or what they were telling me about whats going on. If they continue cursing and not wanting to help themselves out, i will let the person who will be in charge of that know that, thats all they were doing.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

16 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

• From what I have seen your pretty active
  • Friendly
  • Wants to help out
  • I'd give you a chance
  •  

100% love this guy XD. i see him on PD and many other things for above reasons its +support! 

Good Luck!!!

warm regards
Torty (aka tortoise) 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

6 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Support

From what I have seen your pretty active

Friendly

Wants to help out

I'd give you a chance

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Minor +Support

• Friendly
  • Active
  • Loves the server
  • Wants to help out

• Second-to-last didn't tell much about you
  • Bad post formatting
  • Bad punctuation

• Last question is not right

I think you would be a great fit for staff! The only problem is that the last and second-to-last questions aren't right, but they do provide some good information. Best of luck! 🙂 

Edited by utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, Freeze said:

+ Support

• From what I have seen your pretty active
  • Friendly
  • Wants to help out
  • I'd give you a chance
  •  

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 1 week.

Please follow the format, you missed a question (Show proof of your warnings).

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor