• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:

Anonimous

2. What is your steam name?:

Anonimous (twitty4fsu)

3. What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:1:116987569

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I bought 60 day Trial Mod on Police RP once

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Roughly, Early-2018

6. What date did you make your forums account?

May 25, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

https://imgur.com/gallery/XqWIYL5

9. Have you donated?

Yes, 6 times

10. What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/ ? You will be tested on it:

Yes

13. Timezone:

Central Daylight Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have wanted to be an Gaminglight Administrator since around the first month of playing Gaminglight. This server grabbed my attention and held onto it. My dream job is law enforcement in real life, so i have that sense of "i want to enforce the rules". I find that people ignoring the rules makes the server look bad or annoying to newcomers, and I want to give them a good first impression. When I bought the 60 day Donor Moderator it got me hooked even more than I was. I loved helping the community enforce the rules. Gaminglight Police-RP is my favorite Garry's Mod server and all I want is it to grow and be healthy. I have applied many times for this position, and I think that somewhat represents my passion for being an administrator. I recently got really active on the server again, and it just reminded me of this passion i have described. After some days of thinking about it, I've decided to apply.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Currently we are talking about something similar in my school classes, so I have a little more knowledge on this now! I would Teleport them to a roof top or something secluded to get them away from people so they cant RDM. If they tried to run, i'd freeze them. Now that they are away from being able to continue RDMing, I would try to talk with them. If this didn't work, I would mute them and explain thoroughly why they are being warned for Mass RDM and then call a higher rank Admin to issue the 10,000 second minge and warn them.

-/+support 

your a good person but i realized that yesterday you kinda where like you just came back to the server... you where asking about rules and 10 codes (you dont need to know 10 codes to be staff but it shows that you are coming back from a break) i think you need to give it more time then come back to it (maybe 2 weeks) as well as get to know the community thats newer better then go on and apply again.

for reasons above its a -/+ support

warm regards,

Torty 

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

I don't know who you are, so I cannot make a decision.

Based on the fact that I have no idea who you are, I am going to give you a -Support.

Best of Luck! 🙂 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Head Admin

Overall rating: -Support

- Inactive

Sorry Anonious, but I am in the same boat as Mikey where I am on almost every day (with the exception of some Fridays). Try to get a little more well known in the community before applying next time. Another thing I wanted to note is that staffing isn't all about enforcing rules, it is about helping players and making sure that everyone has a good time instead of a state of anarchy arising. 

Good luck!

24 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-Support 
I personally don't see you on the server and i play on every day

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

46 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-Support 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 11/5/2019 at 8:08 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: -Support

- Inactive

Sorry Anonious, but I am in the same boat as Mikey where I am on almost every day (with the exception of some Fridays). Try to get a little more well known in the community before applying next time. Another thing I wanted to note is that staffing isn't all about enforcing rules, it is about helping players and making sure that everyone has a good time instead of a state of anarchy arising. 

Good luck!

I play ever weekend and I dont see him 

+Support

-Great Guy

-Was staff on my personal discord for a while

-Mature

-Knows The Rules

-I haven't seen you on Police Rp since 2018...

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Hey Anonimous, Welcome back. When you used to play on the server you were really active and in general were great at RP, I spent a lot of time with you back when we both used to play together however, Recently I haven't seen you in the server. I know you would fit staff perfectly but Your activity has dipped quite a bit. If you increase your activity and start playing again I would be able to give this application a +Support.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:44 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

As Mikey said your not known in the community, This is because you haven't been on the server as much as you used to be. I do remember you (This is Danny Muller) but other people dont, Increase that activity and Im sure people would +Support this application. My advice to you is to start playing again and then apply.

For all what I have said above I'm going to have to say +/- Support This is only because you dont play as much as you use to, You have a good understanding of the rules and were a dedicated member of the community. Increase that activity then I will +Support

Overall

+/-Support
-Not that active
+Knows the rules
+Used to be a dedicated member
+Has some experience on this server

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor