What’s played for future updates

TheJackForce

Just asking what’s is planed for the future update due to Nova was meant to have their update a few months ago (medics and other stuff) and what are we meant to expect on what is coming due to the player base has grown quite a bit lately, also just wondering well we be having more RP based battalions cos there is only naval and I think more Rp based roles will help the server grow bigger 

we have too many RP-based battalions already, I don't get what you mean by "we only have naval"? And for an idea of updates, it's either wait and see or look through suggestions with heavy support, that's what I do and it gives a good idea of what's happening.

Military RP Super Admin \\ MilRP Major General  \\  Imperial Shock Commander

1 hour ago, Archan said:

we have too many RP-based battalions already, I don't get what you mean by "we only have naval"? And for an idea of updates, it's either wait and see or look through suggestions with heavy support, that's what I do and it gives a good idea of what's happening.

As in Naval is not a fighting battalion they focus on RP and tactics that’s what I mean and Nova was meant to have their update a few months ago you can see in approved in suggestions 

30 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

As in Naval is not a fighting battalion they focus on RP and tactics that’s what I mean and Nova was meant to have their update a few months ago you can see in approved in suggestions 

ah okay, I get that now, and i'm as curious as you are

Military RP Super Admin \\ MilRP Major General  \\  Imperial Shock Commander

• Bread locked this topic