Junior Researcher James Test/Report Log #003

nwtjustin

WARNING!

THIS TEST LOG IS TO ONLY BE SEEN BY CLEARANCE LEVEL-3 OR HIGHER!

IF NOT PROPER CLEARANCE YOU WILL BE [REDACTED] AND PUNISHED RIGHT AWAY! 

Form Title: [SCP-999] ~ Research (Date) 2019-11-01

Clearance Level: L-2

List of Personnel involved in testing: 1 MTF [REDACTED] PI3

Level D personnel involved: 1 Class D.

SCP: 939

Errors and/or safety hazards: Failure to retrieve class D witch resolved in a breach

BEGIN LOG:

Why... Why did this happen...

This was supposed to be a simple examination of SCP-939 and it has resulted in 2 deaths. The MTF [REDACTED] PI3 tried to get SCP-939 away from the class D so we can rescue him but it just attacked him and broken containment. I ordered the class D to just try to throw rocks at the wall to see what SCP-939 could do... But when he hit the SCP, it got really aggressive and started ripping him to pieces... His head just popped off and landed on the floor with its eyes and mouth wide open in terror! God... When the SCP broken containment, I hid on the top floor of the control room, and SCP-939 was looking for me but I remained quiet and radio in for help as soon as I knew the area was safe. I was soon rescued by MTF and SCP-939 was put back to containment. I swear... if I ever get the chance on becoming a planner for heavy containment... SCP-939 is my first area that is going to be much more secure.

END LOG:

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Also Approved by the Director of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

• Like 1

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

8/10.

I love the tales and things like that, this incident report is good, but need more color and some photos to give it some dynamic and make it easy to read.

I dont know how you got the access to 939 as JR, and i don't know if you and the MTF followed the protocols (I don't see that info in the log), the test you was trying to do was a fail and cost 2 lives, next time you go with a keter go with more MTF and a Supervisor, don't do this tests without the knowledge and without supervison of the command.

Edited by Kevin Parker