SCP 343 Playermodel suggestion - Denied

Samm

What do you want to see? -  A new SCP 343 playermodel

Why should we add it? -  To enhance rp

What are the advantages of having this? - Having a model that is much better for roleplay, as it doesn't look like Jesus smiling (Which feels like a joke model to me).

Who is it mainly for? - People with platinum

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1128202352 or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=460772855&searchtext=zeus

Both these models fit 343 in my opinion and look better than the current model.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

9 minutes ago, Doggo0 said:

+Support on the second model. SCP 343 is god, not jesus, so this would be more lore friendly and even looks better.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

23 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

-Support 

I feel as if these models don't have a place and will not replace the current one.

As I understand the first one not fitting, I don't understand how the second one doesn't fit considering that it seems more serious in comparison to the smiling jesus model.

He can be memey, but having a playermodel that is memey, you can't really use it to any rp potential which is really a downer for a platinum class IMO. Also considering they don't allow memey playermodels for things such as custom classes, I don't see any reason 343 should be different (The most memey cc model is a mcdonalds worker, and it's a d class cc). 

51 minutes ago, killermankey said:

I mean theese look great but. isnt 343 job suppost to be memey?

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

-Support 

I feel as if these models don't have a place and will not replace the current one.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 hour ago, killermankey said:

I mean theese look great but. isnt 343 job suppost to be memey?

I'm not opposed to the change, but I don't feel this is necessary.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

6 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

+Support on the second model. SCP 343 is god, not jesus, so this would be more lore friendly and even looks better.

The 2nd model is Zeus and I’m Zeus too 

+Support from me 😂

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+ Support to the 2nd Model

Altho..... there's a Morgan Freeman Playermodel out there that can work just as well if 343 needs to be "Memey"

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:43 AM, Doggo0 said:

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 11/1/2019 at 7:43 PM, Doggo0 said:

But God is Jesus, so technically speaking 343 is Jesus as well as God.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 minutes ago, Gunther said:

But God is Jesus, so technically speaking 343 is Jesus as well as God.

As he may be, but SCP 343 is shown to commonly only depict himself as a "Man with seemingly no race". Nowhere has he been described to look like Jesus in SCP lore.

+Support on model #2

I've seen the 'Zeus' model get used for 343 on other servers in the past and it looks great. Definitely fitting of 'god'.

The current Jesus model has a special place in my heart, i'll admit, but I wouldn't mind seeing it go for something more epic looking

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

-Support on both models. They look good and all but I feel like on of the best parts of the 343 model is how it is a bad model version of Jesus. 343 isn't supposed to be serious, he's supposed to be fun!

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.