Chombos Event Team Application

Chombos

In-Game Name:  Chombos

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:153364199

What is your ULX Rank?: Silver

What is your RP Rank?:  Jr Surgeon, E11 PCF, Security SO, and Senior Tech.

What is your timezone?:EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8.5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  Yes, I used to be a gamemaster for DND sessions I would host with friends in real life.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9.2

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You Should allow me onto event team because I am determined, calm, and kind and I wont lose my temper. I know many events have happened and I would love to host one for people to enjoy and have a great time, I am not the best with suggestions but I can do better if I host one. I am very determined to be a helpful and fun filled event team member. I really like the event team and have wanted to join it for a long while but never could because I am nervous I would do wrong and fail at making an event so I built up the determination and strength to apply for Event Team. I have many ideas but I dont know if they will work, I like to think as my ideas as a base to upcoming  ideas I have in the future. I really wish to join Event Team and have been dreaming of joining for a while because I want to know how it feels to host an event on gaminglight. I hope to see you on the server, and thank you for viewing my application.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event that would work would be a CI vs NTF event but only if there is enough people. It would be an all out team vs team event and a winner would get money, or a different type of prize. It would be atleast 5v5 or 8v8 depending on how many people. There could also be Neutral classes who are like Serpeants Hand. Or I can do a 079 event, where I can play as 079, and do what normally happens during the events. Either Containment breaches or Lockdowns, or even power outages.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:  Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite Scp would have to be scp 079. IT is a really cool scp and was the reason for a 173 cc breach in SCP secret labratory which was a fun game.

Finally, I thank you all for viewing my application. I put time and effort into this and I hope you enjoyed it

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+/- Support

I think your event idea needs to include anyone interested in joining the event. This opens up opportunity to have outside people join and add more dynamic to your event (referring to the E11 and CI event). More detail when describing your event where are you going to do this event and with what weapons etc.

Pretty good application and good reasons for becoming an event team member.

I do see you active on the server when I do my events/staff.

Good Luck I hope to see you in Event Team!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 11/6/2019 at 3:40 PM, Catsro said:

+/- Support

I think your event idea needs to include anyone interested in joining the event. This opens up opportunity to have outside people join and add more dynamic to your event (referring to the E11 and CI event). More detail when describing your event where are you going to do this event and with what weapons etc.

Pretty good application and good reasons for becoming an event team member.

I do see you active on the server when I do my events/staff.

Good Luck I hope to see you in Event Team!

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Denied

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team. This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons. Feel free to message me on Discord or the Forums if you wish to inquire more.

Reapply in 1 week if you wish.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic