Server Weapon rework - Denied

Icarus

What you want to see? - I want to see the weapons on the server reviewed and revamped to fix the damage/any other factor that plays into it. 

Why should we add it? - Because weapons have basically turned into water guns, my sawed off is now a confetti cannon. To put it simply, the guns that should be doing consistent damage, and high damage simply aren’t. I had a recent run in with a pro Class D, where it took me an Awp shot, as well as 12 sawed off shots to finally kill them. It used to take 3 shots before the server was moved, sometimes less. Ever since the servers were moved the weapons are all out of whack.

What are the advantages of having this? - makes the server more enjoyable, keeps people wanting to play and adds a little more realism

Who is it mainly for? - The entire server

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 2

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

Just now, John Buck said:

+ support

Most gunfights are wack in my opinion. You are just running and jumping around each other and to kill someone takes two full mags most of time.

I agree with this but a suggestion like this was denied not too long ago.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-/+Support, Igneous has already stated that all weapons have received a 10% damage increase, but I still feel like it shouldn't take 28 bullets to put down a D-Class where as it only takes 1-3 shots with a melee weapon.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 10/31/2019 at 6:39 PM, John Buck said:

+ support

Most gunfights are wack in my opinion. You are just running and jumping around each other and to kill someone takes two full mags most of time.

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

On 11/1/2019 at 2:19 AM, Icarus said:

What you want to see? - I want to see the weapons on the server reviewed and revamped to fix the damage/any other factor that plays into it. 

Why should we add it? - Because weapons have basically turned into water guns, my sawed off is now a confetti cannon. To put it simply, the guns that should be doing consistent damage, and high damage simply aren’t. I had a recent run in with a pro Class D, where it took me an Awp shot, as well as 12 sawed off shots to finally kill them. It used to take 3 shots before the server was moved, sometimes less. Ever since the servers were moved the weapons are all out of whack.

What are the advantages of having this? - makes the server more enjoyable, keeps people wanting to play and adds a little more realism

Who is it mainly for? - The entire server

Links to any content - N/A

It takes way too many bullets to kill somebody now

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 11/2/2019 at 4:47 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support, Igneous has already stated that all weapons have received a 10% damage increase, but I still feel like it shouldn't take 28 bullets to put down a D-Class where as it only takes 1-3 shots with a melee weapon.

I agree with the message above ^

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

On 11/1/2019 at 10:47 PM, Gunther said:

CI PFC Rav3n XX8 | MTF E11 PFC Rav3n

On 10/31/2019 at 8:39 PM, John Buck said:

+ support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 11/12/2019 at 1:16 PM, Igneous said:

Am I just supposed to magically know which weapons need to be changed?

Practically every weapon besides deagle takes 5 seconds to kill one d class, so I would assume most weapons.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 11/6/2019 at 3:50 PM, Jimmy Savile said:

+Support, E11's HK416 is basically useless, the TTK is way too high and we don't really even use it now.  Also the dual Berettas are way to overpowered now, wins against a Negev and shreds armor.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

6 hours ago, killermankey said:

+ support but new idea how about we stop nerfing random weapons? cause i can assure you there is going to be some suggestion that goes along the lines of NERF SAWED-OFF REEEE / awp / vikhr / etc.

can we just have the global dmg upped by .1? 

I support Jared on this. How about we buff weapons and make it tactical. I hope that the server becomes more tactical.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.