Rako's FailRP ReportDenied

Phalanx Xervis

Your in game name: Trooper Nepsin 1T

Your Steam ID:

The player's in game name: Rako Faustin

The player's steam ID (required):

What did the player do: Repaired his car after it blew up during pursuite then drove off then switched jobs off his CC to avoid a Arrest and Pursute, switched to VIP Theif. Then FBI SA Razor KGB91 pulled a gun on him then Rako went and pulled a gun on him which is FearRP.

Evidence (required): ask FBI SA Razor and Cammy they have everything from what I heard I just reported

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn

Any extra information: You can talk to FBI SA Razor KGB91 and Sauce

waiting for rakos side, really no information to go off on

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

What my side is I was running away from the cops for them tryna pull me over for no reason they shot my car I went into the mountains for like 10 minutes switched onto jobs to check em out then apparently this happened I dont know what I did wrong but if iI did I wouldve known, I was half asleep at this time and not really knowing what I was doing either so that may help

14 minutes ago, JackOG said:

Rako's message was a bit unclear. If you being tired impairs your ability to not break the rules you should staff off when that tired. 

-Support

Insufficient evidence

45 minutes ago, Rako said:

What my side is I was running away from the cops for them tryna pull me over for no reason they shot my car I went into the mountains for like 10 minutes switched onto jobs to check em out then apparently this happened I dont know what I did wrong but if iI did I wouldve known, I was half asleep at this time and not really knowing what I was doing either so that may help

Reason you were being pulled over was reckless driving and running into officers cars and almost ran me over, which we then called code red, started shooting at you, you repaired your car then drove off

@Phalanx XervisDidnt I deal with a sit like these or the same one? 

Either way, - Support.

MAIN POINT-

• No Evidence was given and Witnesses do not count.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

18 hours ago, Phalanx Xervis said:

Reason you were being pulled over was reckless driving and running into officers cars and almost ran me over, which we then called code red, started shooting at you, you repaired your car then drove off

Correct me If I am wrong, but I thought Code Red was when the person was armed and dangerous. I haven't played Cop in a while so not much action lately. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Correct me If I am wrong, but I thought Code Red was when the person was armed and dangerous. I haven't played Cop in a while so not much action lately. 

Code Red is when someone is 1. armed and dangerous 2. is endangering officers lives aka trying to run them over as he tried to run me over

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I