Should I be GM?  

1. 1. Should I be GM?

• Yes (With Reason)
    • No (With Reason)

In-game name: Dredgen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491431877

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Eighth Brother

Have you donated to the server?: 508$ USD

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: 7 Months ago for Screaming at Staff and being disrespectful. 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have 8 warnings. All over 3 months and are currently being appealed. 
https://gyazo.com/78a07993c6fcaa3335f7835e698cd515

How much time do you have on the server?: I have been playing on ImperialRP since the first few days of release. 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have a fair understanding of Canon and Legends Lore. I usually read comics or watch videos on Imperial Lore and certain characters in the Starwars universe. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: The reason I wan't to be a Gamemaster is to be able to assist the other current Gamemasters with their events. I have always taken an interest in Gamemaster when I joined ImperialRP and it looked very fun to be able to host events and make an entertaining gameplay for people. 
I enjoy being able to entertain people with fun, unique events and doing creative things to have fun.
I love hosting Roleplay situations and listening to peoples advice and improving on future things.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I think I should be trusted for the following reasons: I was a former Event Team member for the PoliceRP community, helping host 2-3 events per week and helping create creative ideas for people, will keeping a respectful manner for everyone.
I always respect my peers and friends even in stressful/heated situations.
Like I said before, I have experience with being a Gamemaster and I never had any issues with people/ no strikes.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have a fair understanding of ULX commands.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: From what I have seen yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship Event could be a simple attempted Rebel Evasion on the ship, or a none Imperial person enter the MHB and has a tracker on board luring their soldiers or rebels to the ship commencing a attack.
Off ship could be many things such as an Imperial SOS transmission to a crashed down Imperial ship on an Rebel planet, leading to an attack on a rebel base. Or coordinates intercepted to a Rebel base and jumping to the intercepted coordinates planet and beginning an assault.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^/*/@/(name) rw_sw_z2

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^/*/@/(name) models/npc/linnea/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_linnea/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_linnea.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader