• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

BadAim/Sam.

What is your steam name?:

[GL]BadAimSam

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:0:81238702

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I remember this one time I was a senior mod on this cool SCP-RP server but not much other than that.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):

Late March, 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? :

May 30th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Senior Moderator.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

Teamkilling other D class (Guy was body blocking so I killed him before security could kill me)

Prop minge/FailRP/NITRP (Probably my lowest point on the server)

Player diss (Most recent, see cons of Q15)

NLR/FailRP/Report Accepted (https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/45893-boozles-player-report/?tab=comments#comment-307319)

FailRP, muting 049 (Really need to get this one appealed)

PlusSupportOrElse.thumb.jpg.a01c67c8f7f32e117b69ac40d47447cd.jpg

Have you donated?

Yes, $200.

What rank are you applying for?

Admin mentorship.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No. (Union of Class D is owned by SMT)

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes.

Timezone:

CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Owner/Manager: Igneous

Super Admin+: Th3, Rangiatea, RookieBlue, WeAreInfected.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

For this question, I'd like to answer why I deserve this rank and why I don't, so I can help SMT and the community make its decision better.

PROS

-Out of all the staff on the server, I believe I am one of the top 3 who are willing to hop on duty no matter what is happening. I've been in the middle of janitorial patrols, riots into EZ, and just before CI raids, and every time I am fully willing to hop on duty.  I am always willing to lend the staff on duty a hand.

-To continue off that last sentence I am always supportive and helpful of my fellow staff. If I see more than 2 tickets pop up in a short period of time, I will always ask the staff on duty if they would like me to flag up, and whenever lower-ranking staff have questions, I always answer.

-I always remain efficient with my sits, allowing me to deal with multiple active tickets easily, and relieving a lot of stress from the staff team.

-I'm one of the more active members of staff, and promise that I will continue to be after my (fingers crossed) promotion.

-RP wise I'm well rounded (I've been promoted at least once in every branch on the server), which helps me be a lot fairer during sits and much more understanding of players' emotions towards situations.

CONS

-I can be toxic at times, making rude remarks, calling people "Bud", and "Kid", at times, and sometimes simply snapping at people.

-I have made a few bad relationships with members of the community, which I should not have made and do not intend to continue the worsening of these relationships.

-School can weigh me down a bit, so I'll probably be taking more LOAs as we go into the school year.

-I've had a reputation in the past of minging (hasn't been too much of an issue as of recent but just putting it out there).

-I'm inactive according to Infected, and while I disagree since hes a Super Admin I thought I'd include his opinion (ONLY JOKING DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY).

I hope I've laid everything out clearly for the community to properly make a Decision, and if they do not think I'm ready, I hope I can fix what is criticized, and improve on what isn't.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

Once they've been brought into the sit and begin to curse at me, I would ask them to settle down then gag them if they continue. I would then check combat logs so I could get the best available idea of what happened, and piece together info from what I am told by the player who made the ticket and the MRDMer, and compare and contrast their stories (however usually MRDMers just own up to it in my experience to act tough). If I believed that the player had RDMed, I would warn them for MRDM|NCWS|Staff Diss, and ban them for 1120 Seconds, and then copy the player's SteamID and speak to JMT+ to see if they think the player should receive any further punishment. If I believed that the player had not RDMed, I would jail them for 600 seconds for Staff diss|NCWS.

Edited by BadAimSam

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+Support

Funny guy

Rewlly good application!

Dedicated

Mature

Knowledgeable

Active

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Someone who can notice their flaws is someone respectable. 

+Support 

I see you on a lot and you are really active on EVERYTHING. You go out if your way to help people and this should be noticed with this rank.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

-support

The amount of times you’ve literally decided to mess with my branch is countless. Not only that but you clearly have no intentions on improving that cause even after getting punished for it, you continued to do it. You stating that you can be toxic “at times”, is an extreme understatement. I have yet to have a single encounter where you hadn’t been toxic towards myself or my branch. As far as I know your reputation for minging is still a continued behavior, cause I hear it consistently from my lower enlisted, NCOs, and even command members, as well as witnessing it myself. You also state you don’t intend on worsening bad relationships with people on the server, although you may think that sounds good, it just makes me think you don’t want to do anything about it. Rather than just not worsening then, you should be proactive and try to fix those relationships. As an Admin you are a figurehead of the server, and having a bad reputation amongst a good amount of the community is not something a figurehead should have. In my opinion you need to take some time, fix your general attitude towards other players/branches, fix your reputation, and then consider reapplying.

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

+/- Support

• Fairly Active
  • Gets on staff quite frequent
  • Pretty Good Application
  • The size of text on this application is way too big
  • As you literally mentioned yourself, you are quite toxic.
  • Why in 343's name would you put the cons of promoting you on your application to be promoted. If you are going to put your cons, put how you are attempting to fix/change those cons.
Edited by Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator