code hacking GIF by xponentialdesign

Welcome : Research Administrator :  [Data Expunged] W [Data Expunged]

*[WARNING]*

You are trying to use an unofficial application request

Continue      |      Go back

Access Granted

Name: Anthony Wolf Frigate

Personnel ID (SteamID): STEAM_0:1:208585518

How Active are you on Research?:  I'm on every day and try my best to be on at least 3-7 Hours.

When did you join Research?:  7/19/2019

The position being applied for: Foundation Doctor (Dr. W)

Why do you want this position?: I want to show how trust worthy I am to the Foundation, I want to show that I am ready for a higher clearance level along with more responsibility. I love research and everything that comes with it.

What skills do you have in leadership?: I was in charge of the Development Subdivision within research, I help those who don't know what to do in situations that require immediate action, I am command with in research.

What are some tests you have completed in the past?: 

Accessing Files . . . .

black and white art GIF by The New Big Poppa E

[ERROR] Organization has failed

Sample Files Loaded

What can you bring to Research Command/Research High Command that others cannot?: I can bring activity, energy, and at most loyalty and hard work as I will try my best to show that I am no longer just a child but a person who others can depend on. I can try my best to push back the child acts as I have been doing to get to the spot I am now.

What is something you would change if you were a member of Research Command/Research High Command?: I would try to bring any changes that those around me see as big problems. I would listen to them and try to resolve the problem.

If anyone, who would recommend you to be in Research Command?: Vindertech, Light, Slurmp, Oddvenom, Earl, Dr Original (name is Dr they are not a Foundation doctor), and Others may be added.

Extra Note

I am so close to reaching my dream job within Research and I promise to try my best on it. I promise to not let anyone down. This Division is my family and I want to see this family grow. But in order for this family to grow, those within it must grow. I'm contatly trying my best to help those in research while also learning new things myself. I just want to show you all that I have grown within research along with everyone else.

*[WARNING]*

You are trying to Post an unofficial application request

Continue      |      Go back

Posting Application . . . . 

Application posted

Signing off . . . . 

User Disconnected

Research Administrator W

+Support W has been a Great Leader to me and guided me through research and does excellent work 

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

+Support:

• He is an exceptionally good researcher who spends a large amount of time helping juniors, knows how to handle tough situations and is extremely dedicated to the research branch.
  • He is also one of the few researchers that spends some of his time, helping people with their test logs. As he rates them effectively, with positive criticism and provides advice on how to make them better.
  • He's also both serious and fun at the same time, which is an important trait. As when there are situations that call for maturity, he handles them effectively with seriousness. While also showing a fun side at the same time, which is important as it shows players that the role "researchers" can also be fun despite it involving test-logs and serious RP.   
Edited by LakenPrime