4 Man Armys staff report on Ryan

4-Man-Army

1 hour ago, Try to find me said:

ryan you yell and scream and minge the other day you drove by me and told me to fuck myself so I will be recording you whenever I see you. I have a few recordings of you I am just saving them all up so I will leave this post up for 1 more day then I will post the recordings of you acting very immature soon 

Do what you want, but it only shows that you can't grow up and work with others. I have tried to come to a resolution with you, but you only want drama. Continue if you wish, but I will not be furthering the situation.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

I have personally seen many staff members and former staff members cite the fact that you have both acted extremely immature and that you need to stop responding to this post and causing arguments. Please take it to DM's. I expect less of 4 Man Army because he is not staff, but Ryan, I hold you to a higher standard. From here on out, it is SMT's decision on weather or not you will be punished so please let the post carry out without you responding you people. You have already stated your opinion regarding the situation and lets leave it there.

Thank you.

To be completely honest you both are in the wrong. 

This is a staff report 4 man and Ryan do not respond please it will cause more conflict between you two. I Believe you to must mature and stop fighting with each other it’s not needed and it’s plain out toxic one of yous needs to be the bigger man and say sorry to the other one and fix your relationship 

On 10/29/2019 at 4:01 PM, Timmemes said:

-/+Support 

If he had a building sign up you cant do that. Regardless, he broke NLR, and was disrespectful and unprofessional. Definitely needs to be spoken to atleast. 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Just a friendly reminder that you can infact respond to reports. You are just not allowed to respond to your own staff application. Cheers! Just wanted to correct some fake news being spread.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 10/29/2019 at 5:18 PM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

The original build sign was removed for some reason. Regardless of it's existance at the time of you kidnapping me, there were not 10+ PD on, so it was still fail rp. After realizing the sign was missing, I fixed it, and you proceeded to mug me, which is violating the building sign. As for the NLR, I've already had a debate with Ender about this. If I am OOC, my character doesn't return to the location of my previous death, therefore NLR is not being breached. I also like how you cut out the part where you were harrassing me, pestering me about what I do outside of Gmod, which led to me reaching my  breaking point. I agree I definitely didn't keep as calm as I should have, but I've certainly broken no rules, especially not NLR. You on the other hand have unintentionally proven yourself to have. Also @Bandit99 handled this already and decided not to warn me, so why are you continuing this. Is it because you can't accept I've done nothing wrong?

I didn't accidentally delete the first text screen. I know this because I wasn't able to spawn more than one, meaning my original one had been moved somewhere.

Also, this should  be a player report, as I wasn't on staff or using my staff powers.

You can kidnap with less than 10pd on you just cant hold them for money.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

What is with this jumpcut I found

I would like to see the whole video. 

Also,

+/-Support

+Ryan was disrespectful

-You were also a bit rude to him

-Jump cutting and not showing the whole video clip

-He was just pissed off

-Kidnapping when there are less than 10 PD on.

Kidnapping/Hostage Taking

Must /yell or /advert kidnap

If the person has a gun out, you cannot kidnap

To take a player hostage, there must be at least 10 PD online (This includes SWAT/ARU/SRT/CERT/FBI/Etc.)

Do not hold anyone longer than 15 minutes

Restraints are required to kidnap someone (or else it will be considered false hostage)

Kidnapping in Spawn/AFK People is not allowed

You may only have one person (kidnapped/hostage) per person.

Once you rob a store/the bank, you MUST let the hostage(s) go, you can't take him/her away out of the store/bank 

On 11/14/2019 at 6:04 AM, Burboon boi said:

You can kidnap with less than 10pd on you just cant hold them for money.

All that should happen is a talking to.

Edited by Chief_
  • Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 10/29/2019 at 6:58 PM, Charlie said:

+ Support

Although you did not use your staff powers, this was very immature of you and you should not have such attitude. Alongside that, you got Blacklisted from US on MilRP showing more immaturity. 

On 10/30/2019 at 2:38 AM, Sion said:

Ryan:

-broke fearrp 

-was disrespectful 

-broke NLR

4 man: 

Kidnapped with less than 10 PD

Kidnapped with building sign

Tried to annoy him for his entertainment 

Personally I feel you two need to grow up and start and be mature. You clearly kidnapped him to wind him up, you just laughed throughout. Grow up and stick apart.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

15 hours ago, Chief_ said:

What is with this jumpcut I found

I would like to see the whole video.

-Jump cutting and not showing the whole video clip

That's what I meant when I said "I also like how you cut out the part where you were harrassing me, pestering me about what I do outside of Gmod, which led to me reaching my  breaking point."

There was in fact a part cut out as you have pointed out, and it's the part where 4 Man Army is borderline harassing me (hence why I was losing my temper with him). He insulted me about videos I put on my Youtube channel 5 years ago (Ex: "When are you gonna make another Minecraft video huh?"), and made countless comments of deragatory/defamatory nature to piss me off so I would snap at him. This part of the video was obviously cut out as it would hurt himself far worse than me if it was present.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ok so now you want to lie I cut out the part with you screaming telling me to go fuck myself over and over so I could shorten the video. Second you did not have a building sign up when I kidnaped you the first time. you should be thanking me for cutting out the parts with you screaming into your mic telling me to go fuck myself and how you will fucking get me for it