4 Man Armys staff report on Ryan

4-Man-Army

Your In-Game Name: 4 Man Army

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:418203249

Staff member's In-Game Name: Ryan

What did they do? ryan was acting very unprofessional and also broke NLR. I have also ran into a lot of problems with this staff before 

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? demotion 

-/+Support 

If he had a building sign up you cant do that. Regardless, he broke NLR, and was disrespectful and unprofessional. Definitely needs to be spoken to atleast. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

The original build sign was removed for some reason. Regardless of it's existance at the time of you kidnapping me, there were not 10+ PD on, so it was still fail rp. After realizing the sign was missing, I fixed it, and you proceeded to mug me, which is violating the building sign. As for the NLR, I've already had a debate with Ender about this. If I am OOC, my character doesn't return to the location of my previous death, therefore NLR is not being breached. I also like how you cut out the part where you were harrassing me, pestering me about what I do outside of Gmod, which led to me reaching my  breaking point. I agree I definitely didn't keep as calm as I should have, but I've certainly broken no rules, especially not NLR. You on the other hand have unintentionally proven yourself to have. Also @Bandit99 handled this already and decided not to warn me, so why are you continuing this. Is it because you can't accept I've done nothing wrong?

I didn't accidentally delete the first text screen. I know this because I wasn't able to spawn more than one, meaning my original one had been moved somewhere.

Also, this should  be a player report, as I wasn't on staff or using my staff powers.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy
  • Thanks 1

+ Support

Although you did not use your staff powers, this was very immature of you and you should not have such attitude. Alongside that, you got Blacklisted from US on MilRP showing more immaturity. 

~Charlie

Ryan:

-broke fearrp 

-was disrespectful 

-broke NLR

4 man: 

Kidnapped with less than 10 PD

Kidnapped with building sign

Tried to annoy him for his entertainment 

Personally I feel you two need to grow up and start and be mature. You clearly kidnapped him to wind him up, you just laughed throughout. Grow up and stick apart.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

first sure I was pushing it but that’s Ryan’s true colors I have ran into problems with him in the past where he acts like this he was for god sake one of the leaders of the Ice family. I do believe when I kidnapped him there was not 10 police on and if there was I am mistaken at the end he was released. I do not feel someone who acts like that regardless should be in staff. Also to put a cherry on top I never RDMed him so if you think so you can give me the reason because I never broke RDM. Oh and also I was laughing because he told me to go fuck my self before I recorded this so Dont think I m going to do nothing when someone tells me to go fuck myself. And if you read chat I mugged him then he pulled a gun out when he was behind me so read the chat next time I just screwed up the last advert regardless he pulled out a gun. If you also slow down the video when I kidnapped him he did not have a sign up he put it up after I had already kidnapped him 

Edited by Try to find me

6 hours ago, Sion said:

Ryan:

-broke fearrp 

-was disrespectful 

-broke NLR

4 man: 

Personally I feel you two need to grow up and start and be mature. You clearly kidnapped him to wind him up, you just laughed throughout. Grow up and stick apart.

both of you did things wrong as most sits staff handle the situation always comes out with either you both get warned or you just both leave it there. 

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

-Support

Many things wrong regarding this video was wrong.

Ryan was upset due to there was being a building sign, however there was more to that. 4 Man Army kidnapped Ryan when there was less then 10 police officers online judging by the tab menu. When he kidnapped Ryan I never saw an advert regarding the kidnapping unless I am mistaken.  It was also in a open area next to spawn, I mean like come on. 4 Man Army was not being professional and antagonizing Ryan in which that is never cool. Ryan was not being professional but I could understand his side of the story.

Yes being professional is always a requirement within the staff team and can be punished, but he was just roleplaying my man. He was upset and you guys kept making fun of him. That is never a way of how we act with each other within Gaminglight, therefor I think this report is not valid.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

I forgot the part in the staff handbook where it says that if a player is breaking a rule you should be extremely disrespect and break multiple rules yourself.

You see when someone breaks a rule, you call staff. You dont proceed to break rules yourself (such as FearRP and FailRP in this situation).
While I would see this as a player report, but looking further instead of just waiting for a admin he called them assholes and continued to scream into his mic and be disrespectful. Sometimes you need to be the bigger person regardless of what they are doing and call staff, not keep the situation going.

Also, it only says you cant raid a base with a building sign. There also may not have been a building sign in the first place.

Ryan said "build a wall so we can block these assholes"

Thats player diss and extremely disrespectful and unprofessional.

He continued to yell and scream at them which is not very pleasant for people who were near. Ryan definitely needs to be talked to if not demoted/striked. You just need to hold your temper Ryan

He didnt kidnap for his entertainment, he kidnapped him and found him screaming and freaking out over him "kidnapping him while he had a building sign" amusing. Its not spawn, its a parking lot a very far distance from spawn. 

Just because someone might break a rule during their report does not mean it should be invalidated and the person being reported's mistakes be ignored. If he broke a rule, then he should be warned for it, but Ryan should not be let off the hook.

@Ryan The Epic Guy the reason why this is on the forums is because Bandit cant handle a staff report. This is not a issue of weather or not you should be warned but weather or not you should be punished by SMT regarding your status as staff.

Edited by JackOG

6 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Ryan was upset due to there was being a building sign, however there was more to that. 4 Man Army kidnapped Ryan when there was less then 10 police officers online judging by the tab menu. When he kidnapped Ryan I never saw an advert regarding the kidnapping unless I am mistaken.  It was also in a open area next to spawn, I mean like come on. 4 Man Army was not being professional and antagonizing Ryan in which that is never cool. Ryan was not being professional but I could understand his side of the story.

Yes being professional is always a requirement within the staff team and can be punished, but he was just roleplaying my man. He was upset and you guys kept making fun of him. That is never a way of how we act with each other within Gaminglight, therefor I think this report is not valid.

imgonline-com-ua-resize-EvD7kSXRIawf.png.52d40df33782eb8f51d770de3ae85a05.png

On 10/30/2019 at 3:38 AM, Sion said:

Ryan:

-broke fearrp 

-was disrespectful 

-broke NLR

4 man: 

+/- Support 

Reasons above ^

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support

Both of you acted immuture leading me to believe you where trying to wind him up and laughing about and not answering does wind everyone up and I think you both need to grow up a bit and use this as a learning experience, personally no action should be taken thanks to the unprofessionalism from both parties, aswell as Ryan is a very nice guy and hasn’t really done anything in the past to hurt policeRP. I think it is not ok to bring past experience on other servers to this one really because he is a very nice guy in my eyes.

i love Ryan and 4 man army but overall 

beacause of maturity... on both parties ima give a -support meaning in my eyes no action should be taken. 

warmest regards

PD SM SWAT PVT MODERATOR, 

Torty ❤️

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin
On 10/30/2019 at 1:37 PM, Calamity said:

-Support

Forklift_Signature.png

Not only the fact that the entire situation would not of happen if you followed the amount of people on and it seems like you guys were just there to mess with him and get a reaction i have not seen him that mad in awhile. Ryan is mostly very well acting in sits but i understand why he is so mad he wants to RP and have fun. And you cant make it look like you shot him because he had a shotgun you shot him because you wanted to and that was plain RDM. And tried to gag him and restrain him was even more of you trying to wind him up when he was building. 

Support 

Edited by ReaperLite

On 10/30/2019 at 1:37 PM, Calamity said:

-Support

@4 Man Army

I have privately messaged you about so you would stop and not make me call you out, but you refused to listen. Responding to an application/report of your own is not allowed, but you have one-uped this, responding to everyone that doesnt share your opinion, telling them that they can’t think a certain way which is unacceptable. You have stated your side of the story, along with your opinion on the matter, so let everyone else state theirs. There is absolutely no reason for this type of behavior, and it only shows your own immaturity.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

ryan you yell and scream and minge the other day you drove by me and told me to fuck myself so I will be recording you whenever I see you. I have a few recordings of you I am just saving them all up so I will leave this post up for 1 more day then I will post the recordings of you acting very immature soon