Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177289514

The admin's name in-game: Ender

The admin's steam name (If you know it): EnderKnight57

What warning did you receive: NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Breaking NLR | Appeal @Gaminglight.com/forums

(copied from the !warn page)

Why do you think this warn was false:

As I explained numerous times during the sit, I was OOC spectating so that I didn't walk back in characterly until the PD finished raiding. This means that my new character technically didn't return, and therefore I couldn't have broken NLR. I was silently watching in the corner of the room, not interfering or doing anything to make my presence noticeable so that I wasn't causing issues while doing so. The reason I had to do this is because I was to just wait my NLR and return in characterly, if cops are still inside my base, I can be arrested despite being a new person. Nothing in the motd indicates that this is against the rules. Ender claimed the motd states being OOC is against the rules, but refused to tell me where the motd says multiple times. This OOC rule is the reason why pd that die in a jailbreak can watch the jailbreak from their spawn room.

Any extra information:

I spoke with Icon, and he agreed that the warn made no sense, as I haven't technically broken NLR

Also note that this behavior isn't benifiting me in-character. It purely is to ensure that I don't return early

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

+/-Support

Honestly, I would even go as far to say this could be loop-holing. You are finding a way to get around a NLR rule by saying that just because it doesnt state exactly this in the MOTD. Regardless, you cant go back to your base or anywhere in that remote area, OOC or not. Regardless, before I -support, I would like a SA+ to say his/her opinion on this. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- Support

You can't remember anything from your previous life.

Loopholing. You can't remember anything or come back till 3 minutes is up. No matter what! This was explained too you when ender warned you a couple days ago for doing the same thing in mel's diner.

Two times.. same thing.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Changing mine to -Support. Sorry bud.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

This was explained too you when ender warned you a couple days ago for doing the same thing in mel's diner.

This appeal is for that situation (sorry for replying, but this has to be addressed)

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

11 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

You can't remember anything from your previous life.

Loopholing. You can't remember anything or come back till 3 minutes is up. No matter what! This was explained too you when ender warned you a couple days ago for doing the same thing in mel's diner.

Two times.. same thing.

Do I need to give my side or something? 

But either way, you did break NLR. It doesn’t state is in the MOTD but I used my judgement and I asked a Admin+ and they agreed. 

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."