ChibiCorbins GM application

Thermite

Should I become GM.  

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes I should (explain)
    • No I shouldn't (explain)

In-game name: (Naval 2ndEnsign AnimeMan)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116228998

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 2ndEnsign (Rank equivalent to 1LT)

Have you donated to the server?: No but I have on policeRP (147$USD)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: NO.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 11 warns on policeRP when I was new at building, roleplaying kiddnapping just normal failed RP scenario. Then 0 on ImperialRP.

How much time do you have on the server?: About 4weeks about a month

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know as much as Executing order 66 (From anakin betraying the republic and "wanting" to join the dark side And him continuing from anakin to Darth Vader, after he fought his master obi-wan-kenobi and him failing to listening to orders that he wouldn't win that battle. But anakin took his chance a failed. Then the emperor (Palpatine) took him in for severe medical assistants. Then Anakin skywalker turning into the evil notorious (Darth Vader). But after that whole outburst. They made a "new fleet" called the new order aka (The Imperial). Also leading the battle to (Light Vs. Dark) side of the force.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  I want to become gamemasters to keep the flow of Roleplaying flowing. And let people have fun overall. Off-ship and On-ship. One of the big reason is that I did get to help (Eman) old manger, when he was a super admin. He showed me a lot with building and perma propping things. Also wanna of the big reasons why is I missed being staff on GamingLight I was once an admin on clonewarsRP. Life got in the way so I took a long break. And Now Im back to help make a better server and better Roleplaying for those who are willing to partake in events. I loved being staff, so why not try to give GM a shot. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:  I think that I should be trusted because.... I always respect my higher ups regardless the situation and problem. I will always follow the orders no matter the circumstance. I always open minded to new Ideas. Regardless how stupid they may sound I'm willing to give it a shot. Who knows if that "Stupid Idea" turns into a working factor. I always try my best to be human. At the end of the day. All of us call it quits and move on in life. That being said Stuff happens. And Like I said I'm willing to dedicated my time on GM.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  Somewhat?

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Little bit.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  On-Ship event would be from my understanding that if a rebel where to invade we have to switch to defcon 3 and patrol the ship look for him capture him, then bring him to brig for interrogation hopefully giving us info to go to an Off-Ship event. (Off-ship) event would be something like Geonosis say for instance Its a F.O.B captured by rebels. We would have to kill all the rebel/jedi who intervene with us grabbing research and make it out alive and that when (Debrief is called) and (Briefing is called when we need to relay information to all troops aboard ship).

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !give ^ tool or !give name tool

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !model ^ Gamininglight.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by ChibiCorbin

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander