Gilberts Ban Appeal

Theradgilbert

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for an unban.

Steam Name: Theradgilbert

Ingame Name: Gilbert

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184819872

Ban Length: About 3 days

Admin that Banned you: Tony 

Reason for Ban: LTAP

Dispute: My game crashed as the admin was going to give me a warning its sounds bullshit but it's true. It was just a warning there would be no reason to leave the game and receive a ban for getting a warning. 

It was a warning for ARDM as you hit a D-Class with a knife. Then as I was about to type in your warning I see you disappear with no time-out message I look at logs and then ban you for LTAP as I didn't know your game crashed.

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

It was a warning for ARDM as you hit a D-Class with a knife. Then as I was about to type in your warning I see you disappear with no time-out message I look at logs and then ban you for LTAP as I didn't know your game crashed.

14 hours ago, Theradgilbert said:

It doesn't mean much but I apologize for hitting that d-class for no reason I did it as a joke and he did not take it that way.

Dude you still ltaped so that's a ban.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."