EMS Complaints/Suggestions Update

Timm

In the name of our former Chief, Alex Rollins I will be continuing this tradition, and resolving all the complaints and suggestions in this post. Below will contain all the info needed, and the results of all the ongoing complaints and suggestions.

YES I KNOW I AM EXTREMELY BEHIND SHUT UP!! xD

(may he R.I.P. alongside the other legendary retired EMS Chiefs <3)

Complaint #29

Date and Time: 27/08/2019 at 04:42:21

Description of Complaint: 

It appears we need to alert people to the end of rolecalls sooner. Someone got removed. There was only 1 @ to tell people when it was ending, and that was an hour before. The person said that was 4:30 AM. So I propose that we @ people 1 to 2 days before it ends, so it gives people sleeping time to wake up and fill out the form

Any Evidence: N/A

Name of Reporter: @PBSpiralGamer

Status of issue: RESOLVED as of 10/28/19

Solution: 

In the future, we will ping about 2-3 times but no more than that. If medics are not active on the forum, that is there fault but we will make sure this doesnt happen again.

Complaint #30

Date and Time: 02/09/2019 21:41:21

Ender needs to learn how to drive. He CONSISTENTLY rams into my vehicle, even when I am Code 3 on the way to a situation. He usually proceeds to scream about how I need to learn to drive, although he was the one who pit me.

Any Evidence: N/A

Name of Reporter: N/A no punishment required

Status of issue: RESOLVED as of 10/28/19

Solution: 

Ender will be talked to about his driving skills. Just remember, ambulances are extremely hard to drive sometimes, but if it was not a ambulance he will improve his driving skills ASAP... cough cough @EnderKnight57

Complaint #31

Date and Time: 06/10/2019 at 06:03:12

Disrespectful and acting rude in a LC Chat according to the rules made for the chat and the person who dissed me was Zage

Any Evidence: Available, not needed (i've witnessed it from both sides)

Name of Reporter: @EnderKnight57

Status of issue: Soon to be RESOLVED as of 10/28/19

Solution: 

Dont need evidence for these next two complaints lmao... Zage has been spoken to about this and is working on keeping it under control in discord. No dissrespect is tolerated in EMS, especially from command members. Both of you stop the bickering as well... am I clear? @Zage @EnderKnight57

Complaint #32

Date and Time: 22/10/2019 at 18:14:19

Zage is rude and disrespectful in Chat towards a lot of people.

Any Evidence: Available, not needed (i've witnessed it from both sides)

Name of Reporter: @EnderKnight57

Status of issue: Soon to be RESOLVED as of 10/28/19

Solution: 

Read complaint #31...

~ EMS Head Deputy Timmemes HZ-2

~ EMS Complaints Team Leader

~ EMS Applications Team

~EMS Assistant HFTO

~ EMS FR SFR

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

@Timmemesye ye, me and Zage are coolio now and talked about it ❤️ and my driving is perfection! 

• Laughing 2

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."