Stale's Resignation

Stale

Hello Everyone
If your wondering why I'm resigning its because I've had a lot of up and downs recently and also no longer have the time to actively play GL
I met some really good people along my ride with CI here are some of them.

1. Orange - I could always trust and relay on you, you were normally the main person i would go to your a very kind and understanding person.

2. Enuz - Your a cool guy that i could always joke with and i thank you for how you helped me.

3. Corner - You were a good friend in CI for me i appreciate the good times we had.

4. Jared Fogle - I had a lot of fun with you in raids and just generally talking i can see you being in command one day.

5. Pocketsand - Oh boy did we have fun raiding together with me you a Enuz all on Alfabusa  we could have fun with the foundation i had alot of good times with you.

6. Price/Cloud - Man do me and you go back i had tons of fun with you in E11 and CI and i will always remember all the times i raided with you in CI.

This is your former CI CPT and current MSGT saying goodbye for the final time. 

You were an amazing member of command and I’m sad you didn’t get to make gamma command. 
You were an amazing raider and the raids you took us on were extraordinary. 
I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and keep being a Minge on d class

Welcome to the resigned gang.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

sad to see you go

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."