SCP 1245-2 buff - Accepted

Stryker_

What you want to see? -  That SCP - 1245-2 gets a buff. Its in HCZ and is been said to be very agressive and dangerous. But what it is atm is just a human with a harpoon.
It has 150 hp and 100 armor like come on thats class D level. But wait u would say he has an op weapon then, no he does not. He has a harpoon which you have to throw very precisely to hit a moving target + once thrown its gone and u have to find it and pick it up again. So making it very risky if thrown miss and u have to get in the enemy his face. Making ur low hp very risky. 

Why should we add it? -  Its a SCP bundle package and atm makes that package just not worth it really and also SCP's shouldn't be this underpowered. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Making this fun for people that play it. 

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone really mainly for people who bought the package but also it gets more populated then for researchs.

Links to any content -  N/A

Edit: I meant a small buff nothing major. Like an extra harpoon or small hp buff would be nice. And I said this is for everyone that has/buy's the package not only me. Like the jobs barely get played.

Edited by John Buck

Username: Stryker

-/+Support

1245 is basically a joke of an SCP, having terrible stats and a very risky play style.

You're not really giving any suggestions on what to add. You just named the problems with it without giving a solution.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

1245 is basically a joke of an SCP, having terrible stats and a very risky play style.

You're not really giving any suggestions on what to add. You just named the problems with it without giving a solution.

I think 194 could use a hp buff and 1245 could use 2 more harpoons

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

This is really not necessary in my opinion as I feel this is just coming from you saying “ Oh I want to play on this SCP so let’s buff it”. I was on the server when you were this SCP and you were complaining about it in OOC

As Gunther said it’s kind of a joke of an SCP. Maybe it can use 2 more harpoons

Other than that I don’t think anything else is really necessary. 
Also isn’t 1245 Euclid?

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 minute ago, [GL] Zeus said:

This is really not necessary in my opinion as I feel this is just coming from you saying “ Oh I want to play on this SCP so let’s buff it”. I was on the server when you were this SCP and you were complaining about it in OOC

As Gunther said it’s kind of a joke of an SCP. Maybe it can use 2 more harpoons

Other than that I don’t think anything else is really necessary. 
Also isn’t 1245 Euclid?

Could be wrong on the class as not much is said about it. As the euclid is for SCP 1245 and barely any talk about SCP 1245-2 other then it transmitting radio signals but yeah should be euclid then also., oh well and nots only for me but others. Never said it shold be op. But small hp buff or an extra harpoon would already be good enough.
To also state, this scp has to say his location every so often with the radio transmitting signals. Makes it also have another negative thing about it. 

Username: Stryker

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 4:21 AM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...