utetwo's self-warn appeal

utetwo

Your In-game: utetwo

Your SteamID: 76561198423737019

The admin's name in-game:  utetwo (myself)

What warning(s) did you receive: Respawning while EMS is online

Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED): SCREENSHOThttps://pasteboard.co/IE8Z6Sl.png

Why do you think this warn was false:  So, I am in an unfortunate predicament; I've warned myself, and screwed up my record. You see, I hadn't been warned since I was a mingy OFC. I was very proud of my lack of new warns, and vowed to never get warned again. Then, one Wednesday morning, I had the bright idea of warning myself! I had accidentally respawned while EMS was online. (I pressed the wrong key, I was trying to hit the "Y" key to chat, but it ended up respawning me.) I honestly did not think it would work, but it did, and I just went with it, that is, until I realized I had made a huge mistake. I'm not proud of myself for warning myself, it was kind of dumb. I would appreciate it if I could get it removed, as I want to appeal some of my older warnings.

Any extra information: I warned myself.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

- Support

So... you warned yourself off duty? 

You also literally said you respawned whem EMS was on.

Sorry mate.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Can we just appreciate his honesty.

He could of said "I warned the wrong guy, copied my steamID not his". 

But he didnt.

He did warn off duty for a valid reason.

But because hes being honest and upfront.

+Support 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

P.S. Thanks for your honesty and warning yourself. That is the only reason I am allowing you to appeal it. Don't respawn when EMS is online again.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor