Gamikzone’s Resignation

gamikzone

Hello everyone, October will be my last month as FBI Director. After being in the FBI department for 2 years I have decided it’s time for me to retire. As hard as this is for me I know FBI will be in good hands with the new FBI Director. I have learned a lot on this adventure. I will be going to FBI Reserves starting 11/1 and will be appointing a new director shortly after. I will Be focusing my time on SCPRP. I hope that everyone understands that I’m leaving because I have done everything I wanted to and FBI is a great and active department compared to when I first took over this department. Until then keep up the great work I’m so proud of y’all I couldn’t of done this without Each and everyone of you from the  agents to low/high command. I had one goal when I joined FBI, to make it as best as I could. It makes me happy to see that the department has become what it is. It is crazy looking back and seeing this department thrive. God speed FBI, I will see you around, and I will be grateful.

Jimmy: You have greatly assisted me in helping FBI become what it is. I greatly appreciate you and everything you have done for fbi.

Colesoft: You were around when I first joined FBI. You have consistently been supportive in the department and a great deputy director.

Ziege: I know you are a busy person but thank you for you’re dedication in FBI. I hope to see you continue doing well in the department.

Grey: I remember the first day I met you. You were a civilian class who would give me inside info about what was going on. I know we will continue seeing each other in the alternate world of SCP. Keep up the great work.

Edited by gamikzone
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Thank you for everything that you have done FBI Directory Gamikzone RA1, I'm happy that you got to complete your goals in FBI, although I'm sad to see you go. I'm thankful for everything thing you've done, and I'm thankful for you letting become a command member in FBI. Without your leadership I don't think I would have been able to be at my current position. I'm sorry for any times that I may have made you upset or frustrated with me. I'm also sorry that my activity has been declining since I first came back to FBI, and joined FBI command (Due to School, Work, Fire Dept. and now my possible enrollment into the Fire Academy, and then into the U.S Air Force). I have learned a lot in this journey with you as my leader, and I hope I can share that knowledge with the rest of the people I meet. I also thank you for giving me the chance to become an FBI command member, along with other command members such as Cole, Jeffe, and Jake Croft (and Chupi Brandon XD). I with you the best of luck with your current path on SCPRP, and I hope to still see you around on PoliceRP.

Best Regards,
FBI COS Ziege RA3 

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.