Tom's Blacklist Appeal

Niykeh

Unblacklist?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Give another Chance?

• Yes
    • No

Changing to a +Support. I feel like he is ready for a second chance to bet let back into the community. I have spoke with him and he seems to have great remorse for his actions. If he comes with only intent to harm the community he will be blacklisted again and will most likely never have the chance of doing this again.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:19 AM, Aaron Hotcher said:

People -supporting this,  you say this isnt the way to change to prove he has changed... the only way he can prove to us that he has changed is if he gets a second chance to show us ingame that he has changed

No, he has plenty of other methods to prove too everyone he has changed without being in game, two of which stand out to me.

1): Presence on the forums - being banned in game, doesn't mean he is excluded from the entire community. If he wishes t prove to everyone he has changed, making a heavy presence on the forums is a great way to do so. It allows him to interact with the community and regain their trust by showing he is dedicating himself to coming back.

2): Presence on TS - Similar to the forums, how about he hops on the TS? Reconnect with the community and interact with the players he betrayed and regain their trust? Maybe make some apologises directly to those he affected the most.

Conclusion, there is plenty of ways he can prove he changed. Doing the above actions speaks more volume to me then making a quick 10 minute body of text. Disappearing from the face of the earth for 10 Months then suddenly popping in, wishing to return doesn't instantly mean he has changed. Just means he could have easily forgotten about this community not really attaching to it and only recently remembering about the community existence, if he did wait 10 Months to make one he could have used this time to fix what he broken and prove to the community he is changing, instead of going in a private browser the entire duration.

Its my belief, he should have attempted to fix the mistakes he had created in the community, apologise directly to those affected and show at the very lest a attempt to reconnect with the community before making a application to return to it. He simply failed to show initiative. Saying he needs to be in game to show his changed ways seems more like a excuse to cover what he could have done.

- Support, didn't take the initiative to show he wishes to return (unless he has done the above things and just wasn't mentioned on the application)

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

12 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

No, he has plenty of other methods to prove too everyone he has changed without being in game, two of which stand out to me.

1): Presence on the forums - being banned in game, doesn't mean he is excluded from the entire community. If he wishes t prove to everyone he has changed, making a heavy presence on the forums is a great way to do so. It allows him to interact with the community and regain their trust by showing he is dedicating himself to coming back.

2): Presence on TS - Similar to the forums, how about he hops on the TS? Reconnect with the community and interact with the players he betrayed and regain their trust? Maybe make some apologises directly to those he affected the most.

Conclusion, there is plenty of ways he can prove he changed. Doing the above actions speaks more volume to me then making a quick 10 minute body of text. Disappearing from the face of the earth for 10 Months then suddenly popping in, wishing to return doesn't instantly mean he has changed. Just means he could have easily forgotten about this community not really attaching to it and only recently remembering about the community existence, if he did wait 10 Months to make one he could have used this time to fix what he broken and prove to the community he is changing, instead of going in a private browser the entire duration.

Its my belief, he should have attempted to fix the mistakes he had created in the community, apologise directly to those affected and show at the very lest a attempt to reconnect with the community before making a application to return to it. He simply failed to show initiative. Saying he needs to be in game to show his changed ways seems more like a excuse to cover what he could have done.

- Support, didn't take the initiative to show he wishes to return (unless he has done the above things and just wasn't mentioned on the application)

I believe he was blacklisted so he couldn’t do any of these

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

On 10/29/2019 at 6:18 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: -Support

+ Detailed application
+ Veteran in the community 

- Points above

From reading over your app, you do seem like you have changed and have remorse for your actions; however using alt accounts to ban evade and saying racial slurs is not something you can simply wash off your record. While I may not have had an interaction with you in-game, I think I can get an idea of who you were/ how you acted.

Good luck Tom! 

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 10/30/2019 at 10:37 AM, ReaperLite said:

As I do not know you really I would like to speak on my behalf.  I used to be a minge before I changed it took allot to change. But I recieved a second chance.  The n word stuff alt accounts if that's facts that's not okay. But then again putting hours to be what it takes as a director is allot of work. Although what you did was very wrong I believe in second chances. Not for the really bad but for the people who truly deserve it. I'll plus minus suppot if you get accepted show you changed.

+/-

+- support, It would be a +1 if not for ban evasion and the racial slurring. However, I received a 2nd chat a while back and I'm eternally thankful for it. What he did was not right at all but honestly I believe him when he says he regrets it and he's a different person. I think he should receive a 2nd chance with certain restrictions for a while. But in the end its up to staff to decide whether they forgive him and believe that hes a changed person.