• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: Tom

Ingame Name: Tom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57956057

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban: Deleting SOP's

Dispute: I wan't to start of by saying deleting the SOP's after resigning from Secret Service Director is something I deeply regret and wish I never done, because I loved the GamingLight community, I worked so hard for Secret Service, C.A.T., ARU, PD, Staff, etc... just to throw it all away and I really do regret that and I admit I was in the wrong - this appeal is not me trying to say I was in the right or anything, this appeal is for a second chance, but before you make up your mind I'd like to say a few things.

Why did I delete the SOP's: At the time (Almost a year ago I think) I just resigned from Staff (Admin) and SS (Director) and the reason I resigned was because I was so angry with the SMT at the time, I felt like my opinion was always suppresed and after a while of not saying anything a lot of anger built up and without thinking I messed up the SS SOP - At the time I was so angry and my brain was like 'F*** this, why work so hard on all these SOP's, Application formats, etc just to be treated like crap by SMT' now looking at these feelings almost a year on I see how wrong I was - although at the time there were many issues with the management team I should of just left peacefully, however I never - and I deeply regret that.

Why give me another chance?: I believe that in this 10 months (ish) I have changed a lot, I have matured, im almost 18 now and I believe I have truly grew as a human being - before this who SOP mess up I did so much for the community because I cared about the community, on my actual forums account I had around 600 posts I think (maybe more), I made Secret Service one of the most active departments, I was one of the first members in ARU 2.0 and worked hard to represent the department in a good light.

Have I messed up? Yes.
Do I deserve another chance? I'm not sure.
Will I ever do what I did again? Absoloutely not.

Thank you for reading this far 😄

(Also - I was not certain if you could appeal blacklists but I remember the Admin Voxis did it so i'm presuming it's allowed)

-Support

When you have so many alt accounts saying the n-word, don't think you are coming back from that one dude.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+/- Support

yes you were a good leader in some ways to me, but you have made a lot of bad choices not just in SS but to the whole server which got you blacklisted. If you were to come back, I think you would need to prove to SMT that you can handle yourself and not go all N-Word everywhere again. I suggest if you were to get unblacklisted, a permanent staff restriction and maby a high command restriction. 

-Support

Has Made Many bad Decisions before

Didn't really like the attitude you gave a lot

+support

Made little good decisions with the help of others before

Sounds sorry for his actions

7 hours ago, Niykeh said:

I have matured, im almost 18 now and I believe I have truly grew as a human being

A mature human wouldn't join with alts and being racist

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin

Overall rating: -Support

+ Detailed application
+ Veteran in the community 

- Points above

From reading over your app, you do seem like you have changed and have remorse for your actions; however using alt accounts to ban evade and saying racial slurs is not something you can simply wash off your record. While I may not have had an interaction with you in-game, I think I can get an idea of who you were/ how you acted.

Good luck Tom! 

• Thanks 1

Forklift_Signature.png

11 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

When you have so many alt accounts saying the n-word, don't think you are coming back from that one dude.

making a blacklist appeal after doing all this doesnt exactly reassure me that you wont be minging or trying to do the exact same things again if you do get unblacklisted

• Thanks 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

-support

Fam I don't know how many times you would get on an alt and just minge and spam racist stuff. If you had TRULY changed as a person, then you would never have done any of that.  Plus deleting SOP's/Rosters destroys departments work and makes them have to scramble to fix things that they should never have had to worry about.

Edited by Ronin
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Yeah, It would be a +Support if not for this.

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

As I do not know you really I would like to speak on my behalf.  I used to be a minge before I changed it took allot to change. But I recieved a second chance.  The n word stuff alt accounts if that's facts that's not okay. But then again putting hours to be what it takes as a director is allot of work. Although what you did was very wrong I believe in second chances. Not for the really bad but for the people who truly deserve it. I'll plus minus suppot if you get accepted show you changed.

+/-

Edited by ReaperLite
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:41 AM, Matthew said:

-Support

On my SuperAdmin application, you posted a very inappropriate comment. I don't know how I would exactly feel if you would come back.

Like you came back on an alt account like 3 months ago ish and was saying the N word and other stuff in front of me and matthew so it will be a no from me 

• Thanks 1

I was not on the server at the time when you were blacklisted, but if what my fellow staff members are saying about you getting on alts and putting racial slurs across the website is unacceptable and shows you dont have much remorse.

• Thanks 1

I understand the many -Supports. I will hope that time will heal the people I affected on gaminglight - I was extremely immature at the time to say such derogatory terms and even thinking about it now really bothers me. If I did ever say anything harmful or innapropiate to anyone reading this, please pm me - I want to appologise to you, no so I get unblacklisted, so I can show to you that I am not that kind of person anymore. **SMT** I am happy for you to just deny my appeal whenever - I understand that now is a bit too early. Thank you guys for the comments because it really has reminded me on how stupid I was. I am deeply sorry - I will make up for it all in due time.

Thank you, and for now; goodbye.
Tom - Ex Admin/SS Director/CAT CMDR/ARU LT/SRT/SWAT

+/- Support

All these reasons conflict with one another and I just can’t decide. Your effort in the server is almost paramount, but so is the damage you caused. Sorry Milkshake Tom, it isn’t looking great 😞

• Laughing 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

6 hours ago, Blitzton said:

Sorry Milkshake Tom, it isn’t looking great

Man Id kill for that story now, such a laugh 

The Tom i knew was caring funny and a good player and staff member, something must have ticked to make you act out like this as i have never known you to do this before

for that reason +SUPPORT

People -supporting this,  you say this isnt the way to change to prove he has changed... the only way he can prove to us that he has changed is if he gets a second chance to show us ingame that he has changed

Edited by Aaron Hotcher
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 8:18 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Detailed application

- Points above

From reading over your app, you do seem like you have changed and have remorse for your actions; however using alt accounts to ban evade and saying racial slurs is not something you can simply wash off your record. While I may not have had an interaction with you in-game, I think I can get an idea of who you were/ how you acted.

Good luck Tom! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 10/29/2019 at 8:18 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Detailed application

- Points above

Good luck Tom!