Sega's 69th Medical corp Commander Application

Segaman456

Should I be the new 69th Commander?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be the new 69th commander?

• Yes
    • NO

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) : 69th EMS COL Sega 1749

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 69th Medical corps commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? (100 Words)

The reason I want to be a commander is that I feel this battalion is right for me, and how bear (the recently resigned commander) said he'd love to see me at a commander position! plus Slade who was also recently VCMDR left there is no commanders. I feel I do a good job as a medic and I plan to help the troops out in any way I can. I want to be a part of the community and I feel that this is the best way to do so! I feel being a commander will help in a big way, I want to lead the medics and spread the legacy of my previous commander. The final reason I wish to be a commander for the medics is that it will be fun being able to RP with my fellow medics and help lead them to be the best medic that they can be!

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I’ve been here since it come out!

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? (100 Words)

The purpose of a commander is to command your troopers and lead them onto the path to victory! Your troops are the most important thing in the battalion. Most of all you must be kind but fair to your troops... You can be the nicest guy but you still need to discipline certain troopers. One of the big ones is to keep your troops in line! If they get a bit mingy it's up to the commander to put that trooper in their place! Lastly, the commander is someone you can rely on! You can always take heart in knowing your commander will be there for you if you need something!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :(60 Words)

The reason you should trust me to be a commander is that I genuinely want to be a part of this community and have fun! I’ve been here for a while and seen so many people and had so much fun RPing and saving people's lives! I mean if I was doing a bad job as a medic I don't think I would be here right now.

7. How often can you be Online? : On weekdays, I get on at around 2-3 pm. on weekends, I can be on in the afternoon or early morning depending on if I was up late the night before.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No, I have no warnings.

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, KyleTheOne said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

+ Works his ass off for this branch
+ Great and natural Leader
+ Trustworthy
+ Can help 69th much more as their commander.

GREAT FUCKING TROOPER!

Has done nothing but been dedicated.

no offense but no one but him should have this position 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 10/28/2019 at 6:55 PM, KyleTheOne said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

+ Works his ass off for this branch
+ Great and natural Leader
+ Trustworthy
+ Can help 69th much more as their commander.

16 hours ago, Divide said:

Support

• Cares about the branch
  • Great Leader
  • Chill person (I never see you get mad)

Yes.

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader