Performance/Sitrep Forms (Idea)

Guillotine

Shower ideas you know?

Sit rep Forms
Every day it seems that some GenSec personnel have to hold the line by themselves, dying numerous times, and waiting countless NLR's simply to just go back and continue to defend. Sometimes there may be some Security personnel that go underappreciated, or don't get the recognition they deserve due to high ranking officers not being able to see them in action at all therefore hindering their chances at a promotion, or being valued as skilled guards. Well lads, I believe that the solution to these issues are quite simple really.

Documentation
Similar to how trainers have to fill out a form on who they trained, and how promoters have to fill out a google form on who exactly they've promoted and their ranking; I suggest that we add another form, one that outlines who was defending D-block, any mishaps that may have occurred, and for how long they've been guarding it for. I would generally look something like the image below (this is simply a rough draft)

Access to forms

These forms are going to be entirely based off different routes you guys can pick which one sounds the best, generally the only person who can fill out the form is the highest ranking Facility Guard at the time

• Make the document only available to NCO+ personnel
  • Make it open to everyone however if they want credit for their time, they have to advertise that they are guarding D-block on the discord and when they get off, including time stamps

Regulations
Now, I understand that there will one-hundred percent be people that will attempt to abuse this, to avoid this I think that use of the /advert chat function will have to be used, for example; if I, Skulk am going to Guard D-block I'd have to /advert that like so "/advert Security Heavy LCPL Skulk watching over D-block." or defending D-block whatever you want, as long as it shows that you're on guard duty and then advert how D-block is doing and whether or not they require assistance if they please on a routine basis, say every 5-10 minutes of their guard duty. (The regulations bit needs some work)

Conclusion
To wrap things up, I believe that this document will tremendously show us who does and doesn't actively defend D-block, as well as give those who feel as if they're not being recognized a chance to be seen and valued.

Screenshot (1).png

I don't know if it would take too long to fill out two short questions, can I get a more in depth reason as to why it would be a waste of time?

and if having too many documents is a problem, why not just make a directory so you guys can sort it out easier?

Edited by Guillotine

There is so much documentation in Security that needs to be updated daily, what goes on in D Block could really not matter. If you do good, you get promoted. If you do bad, you get removed. We don't need a form filled out daily, it is just way too much work.

• Like 1

I say good intention, I wholly support your sentiment to creating a document to better detail what happens within D-Block, however I understand TwoSix, I can see that it would hinder the people that have to update the entire documents section frequently.

Good intention, however would create a hinderance if implemented, maybe direct message officers a sitrep report instead through discord? this would negate the documents usage and give officers more reason to act on good cookies doing good things, I myself would not mind getting daily sitreps of security doing good work, or bad eggs that need a slap or two.

"GOD SPEED YOU MAGNIFICANT BASTARD"

SOLDEIR.jpg