Boomer ban appeal

TP-N.co Boomer

Steam Name: TPN-co Boomer

Ingame Name: Honestly I don't remember because I was banned so long ago

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:218239007

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: "Test" 

Reason for Ban: DDos threats 

Dispute: I have lots of hours on gmod and I have played a lot of servers and I've only found a couple of servers I actually enjoy and this is one of them, I find myself thinking about this great server from time to time. I'm going, to be honest with you I probably did threat DDos I don't remember that night all that well, But im asking for forgiveness what I did was childish and I would really like to play the server again because its the best Police RP server on gmod. I have matured a lot since I was banned all that time ago. I just ask for you to give me a chance to return to the server because some of my best gmod hours have been on that server and I'm hoping you will just give me a chance. Other things I would like to say is the ban was almost a year ago, On November 13, 2018, is when I got the ban so if you think I have served the time for the crime. I actually debated on if I should actually make this appeal because the chances are so slim for me to actually get unbanned but again im very sorry for what I did and said... Thank you for the chance to actually make this appeal. 

Another note: I've never DDos anybody and wouldn't even know where to start with something that complex

And since I was banned so long ago and I still think about the server that means the server is good

Edited by TP-N.co Boomer

+ Support

Banned around a year ago

Seems sorry in his appeal/dispute

Considering how he wants to come back, I'm completely for it.

I hope to see you online soon.

Good Luck,

Charlie

~Charlie

DDos threats are not good for the server but second chances are for some cases I'm sure you never really dosed the server or had intentions to. People say things when they get mad. Second chances change people.  

+Support  ☆ReaperLite☆

7 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

- Support

Ddos threats even if you never did go through with it are never taken

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

Overall rating: +/- Support

+ (Points above)

- (Points above)

I do think that you should get a second chance, plus you did wait a year to make this appeal. I'll leave it up to SMT to decide if you should be admitted back in.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

23 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

- Support

Ddos threats even if you never did go through with it are never taken lightly

Ddos threats dont deserve a second chance even if you didnt go through with it

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart