Romero's Lt Application

Romero

Should SM Romero get the privlidge to be Lieutenant (Lt)?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should SM Romero get the privlidge to be Lieutenant (Lt)?

• Yes, he should!(Explain why he should below)
    • No, he shouldn't!(Explain why he shouldn't below)

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You Applying For:  Lt

In-Game Name: Romero

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:155816593

Current rank: Sargent Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Between 2 1/2 years and 3 years

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many warns do you have? 10 (Got an All Clear from Chief Matthew)

Why should you be promoted?(150 Word Minimum) :   Hello, my name is Romero and I believe I deserve this promotion because I have been an SM for three years now and I have spent an overall of about five and half years in this community. I know the rules well and I believe I will be able to guide my fellow police officers and subordinates into the best they could be so they too can become a important part of this community, just as I had when I got my first real promotion. I have been recommended by many of the PD Command Members including Captain Hotshot and now here we are. Have a nice day and please consider my application so I can help the Police Department to the best of my ability. I will assure that the department is doing there jobs on crime scenes and in situations. In addition, I will ensure that all SGT+ are training cadets and training them correctly along with making sure that all police departments are following the rules to the best of their ability. I will also bring/add on to the discipline and make sure PD follows the COC(Chain Of Command). Finally, I will make sure that there is no fooling around or disrespect towards any other departments!!!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+Support

Great application

Mature

Been SM for quite some time

Extremely active Ingame and in TS

Helps lower ranks

Funny

Nice guy

Not alot of warns

Dedicated

Would be a GREAT addition to PD Low Command!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, John Kill said:

- support

you didn’t wait 2 weeks since your last LT app

Where did you get 2 weeks from.... Read Matthews message on his last application, as it clearly states he may reapply at any time.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Great application

Mature

Been SM for quite some time

Extremely active Ingame and in TS

Helps lower ranks

Funny

Nice guy

Not alot of warns

Dedicated

Would be a GREAT addition to PD Low Command!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

You copied your old application...

You even didn’t bother to fix the spelling mistake of Sergeant Major. You only changed the warn part from “old warns” to “Got an All Clear from Chief Matthew”. Just tells me you spend no effort into this application. Shame, from what I’ve heard you have so much potential.

Edited by Cashtag

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

On 10/27/2019 at 9:07 PM, Charlie said:

-Support
You were recently denied and I don’t feel you are ready after 6 days.

I love you remero but i think after getting denied you should wait a bit..

Warm regards,

SM Torty 1A67 ❤️

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 10/27/2019 at 8:07 PM, Charlie said:

-Support
You were recently denied and I don’t feel you are ready after 6 days.

13 hours ago, Torty said:

I love you remero but i think after getting denied you should wait a bit..

Warm regards,

SM Torty 1A67 ❤️

I agree with both of you.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Denied

High Command does not feel that your are ready.

Improve on the following: Waiting till your ready and activity (Have not seen you at all).

You may reapply in 2 weeks

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor