Your In-game: SM JoE 1B26

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:196592116

The admin's name in-game:Toxic Wolf

The admin's steam name (If you know it):No sry

What warning did you receive:FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Warn2.PNG.5316017a3c6352fa1e2ce43b33f3e103.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false:

I was called to a scene by EMS of shots fired at spawn. When I arrived Yobo Umbrella Corp had his hands in the air with a gun in his hand. I have never tested to see if you can shoot or not while your hands are up. I said to him,"Sir please put the gun down." He didn't put the gun down, but he stopped moving. SInce I never tested the hands up while shooting I was under the impression that he wouldn't be able to shoot. Also it says nowhere in the forums or MOTD that they can or can't shoot. I moved in and cuffed him. I searched him for illegal weapons, which he didn't have so I released him and went on with my day. He called a sit for it and I was warned. I believe I should've been given a verbal warning since I was misinformed on how the shooting system works while hands are up.

Any extra information:

Edited by A Naked Cat

First of all. I was told that JoE just ran up to Yobo, seeing the gun, and just slapped some cuffs on him. Being a SM you should know how to ask him to put his gun down. In the first story you told me you just said you cuffed him without saying anything. 

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

- Support

I had my KACPDW out.

You then had the audacity to believe that it was a 100 percent smart Idea to slap handcuffs on a man that has a gun out in your direction. 

At any given time I could of turned you into mince meat. Instead I got you warned because this isn't the acceptable standard of Sergeant Major..

You were misinformed about rules of a Roleplay server... I dont know but in any given real life situation... can you show me where they put a gun in handcuffs that has a gun out that is loaded..

This was also brought to PD Commands attention @Alton Lewisor @Alton

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

10 hours ago, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

First of all. I was told that JoE just ran up to Yobo, seeing the gun, and just slapped some cuffs on him. Being a SM you should know how to ask him to put his gun down. In the first story you told me you just said you cuffed him without saying anything. 

10 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

I had my KACPDW out.

You then had the audacity to believe that it was a 100 percent smart Idea to slap handcuffs on a man that has a gun out in your direction. 

At any given time I could of turned you into mince meat. Instead I got you warned because this isn't the acceptable standard of Sergeant Major..

You were misinformed about rules of a Roleplay server... I dont know but in any given real life situation... can you show me where they put a gun in handcuffs that has a gun out that is loaded..

This was also brought to PD Commands attention @Alton Lewisor @Alton

I had received a complaint about this situation yesterday, and depending on the outlook of this report.

If SMT fint this report to be false, you will receive a 1 rank demotion for failure to uphold Commands expectation of a supervisor.

Ex. Dep Comm