SCP-1162 10/27/19 continued

HD_Primes

Name: HD_Primes

Clearance Level: 2 

List of Personnel involved in testing: JR dawn, MTF PVT Tronnbro, medic beans,

Amount of D class involved: 1

SCP: 1162

Errors and/or safety hazards: class d could escape, class d could lose an organ or possibly receive a gun,

Question: does  1162 uses alchemy to trade items / is it connected to alchemy magic

Background Research: the hole gives back something the person lost in the trade for something on the person body ( if the person has nothing on them they will lose an organ)

Hypothesis: the class d with only a piece of paper (naked) he will get an item of equal value. (alchemy) 

Observation: the first test we had the d class stripped naked and only hand him a piece of paper. he then stuck his another hand in the hole and we waited 5 seconds and he pulled his arm out and in a split second the paper was gone and class d was holding an almost empty pen that has equal value of the paper.

after the first test, we wanted to continue testing to see if my question is correct. the second test we gave the class d a sliver watch (he was naked). he then stuck his arm in the hole waited 5 seconds and then he pulled it out. he pulled out a rusty silver trinket. I asked him to open it and it was empty. the sliver watch has an equal value to the rusty silver trinket

. after we proved my question on the two tests we wanted to see what value a human organ has.  he walked to the hole with nothing and put his arm in and waited 5 seconds and pulled his arm out. he pulled out a well-polished rock. we eminently asked him h"how do you feel," he said "I feel fine "

after all the tired tests we took him to the hospital and got all kinds of check upon him. the first one was the x-ray when he got x-rayed nothing came up so he didn't lose any bones  .next check was body check and he had a cut on his arm. he cut it from sticking his hand in the hole . next was brain/eye scan. the brain scan showed that his brain wasn't working normally it was much weaker . his eyes were also not dilating right one was bigger than the other. the last scans were the pain and reflex test. he sensed pain correctly, but his reflex scan was horrible. he wasn't reflexive right. what we determined was that he lost more brainpower and that he was in a state of being knocked out he was dizzy and didn't seem right. 

the interview: I wanted to ask him a few questions before we continue 
Me: "spell your name"

Quebec(class d): "K-O-O-L-B-A-C-K"

Me :"spell medic"

Quebec: "M-D-I-C-K-A"

what I and the medic thought was that our theory was correct he did lose brain power and is in a state of being knocked out.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos):

Conclusion: my theory was right,  SCP-1162 is connected to alchemy magic, and uses equivalent exchange of the items it exchanges 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: yes it does 

• Like 1

8/10.

The question and hypothesis is good, I liked the observation part, the way you told the events is good, but the interview part was short and simple.

The format is not complete, there are no pictures, i recommend you to use color in your report to make it easy to read and the pictures add more dynamic and you will make a pretty good report, overall good job.

Edited by Kevin Parker