Geeman's Research Low Command Application

Geeman

Name: Geeman 

Current Rank: SR 

Time in Research (Approximate):about 1 - 2 months 

The position being applied for: Research Supervisor 

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum): I am not unfamiliar with the command position I am also feel I can bring a sense of professionalism and help lower ranking researchers with their test by acting not only as there supervisor but also their guide as to how these test can be done and how to do them with the most RP. I also enjoy the challenge that command gives you when you are tasked with leading people and insuring that their work benefits the foundation and ensuring that the Research Branch remains one of the most respected RP branches in the server. Lastly, it would be a privilege to be allowed to join command. 

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?: I am often a noon - afternoon player although I am also seen in the evening as well. this means I can provide supervision during for early morning JR's with their test. This will result in more Activity hopefully from JR's so they don't have to wait all day for a supervisor to oversee their test. I can also help make increase activity by making new research personnel aware of the different branches that they can join in order to enhance their roleplay experience. And of course I will train any AR's that wish to join research as well whenever I am online.