• Yes. why
    • No. why

What is your in game name?

Springs

What is your steam name?

Springs89

what is my steam id

STEAM_0:1:454787662

Do you have any other experience with staffing?

no

What date did you start playing on the community?

like early September 2019 to late august 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

October 1 2019

Current rank on server

VIP

How many warns do you have on the server

image.thumb.png.4ca38c3cfc9ef17fd27463a25d1a9ff3.png

Have you donated?

yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community

no

Have you read the staff guidelines

yes

Timezone

EST (Eastern standard time)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I think I deserve this rank because I want to help out on the server also I think it would be good to give me some staff experience so in the future I will have staff experience I am also on multiple hours a day at least 5 and would be happy to be a mod whenever. I don't want people to break the rules and help them learn if they broke the rules so they won't ruin the experience for other players. I also have a decent amount of hours on the server and have been playing for a while in real life. I also have many friends with admin so if I ever get confused I could ask them for some help. I wont troll and will be serious as an admin and will try my best to get the player to stop doing what they had done.     

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring them to a roof where no one is around so that I can continue the sit. After that I would tell them to stop cursing at me. If they continue to do so I would gag them. Eventually I would explain to them that you cant RDM and that they Mass RDMed. After that I Would ungag them if they continue to curse I would warn them for not only Mass RDM, but I would also warn them for staff diss. After that I would get a Senior Moderator+ to jail them for 10000 seconds. 

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

-Mature

-active on PoliceRP

-active on forums

-#16 is accurate

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

10 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

+Support                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        - Mature                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           - Very active on police RP (I see him online everyday)                                                                                                                                                                                                                            - active on forums                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         - #16 is accurate                                                                                                                                                                             

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

-Support

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Minimal effort on application (literally 150 words, the bare minimum.)
  • Who are you?

• Not enough detail on last question
  • Grammar is not the best

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that I cannot figure out who you are is a instant -support. Personally, I waited until I had around 1 1/2 weeks on the server, and had a decent reputation to apply for staff, I suggest you do the same. 

Edited by utetwo
Fixed

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

8 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: +Support

+ Active on forums and in game
+ Mature
+ 16 is pretty good

Good luck Springs!

not had a problem with you personally. should have a shot at trial moderator to see if he is able to handle the responsibility 

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 10/29/2019 at 3:27 PM, Joe Sanchez said:

Overall rating: +Support

+ Active on forums and in game
+ Mature
+ 16 is pretty good

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- support 

- I’ve seen you in game 3 times, 

- I’ve had a few reports against you 

- smh you called zeeptin inactive 

- you bumped old posts up for forum activity 

- have been known to minge a lot

Honestly you do you seem like a nice guy but because of those reasons I’m going to have to give it a -support. I don’t feel like you have a good grasp on the rules in the rare occasion I seen you in game you seem to be mingeing or arguing with people, I think you should get more known  amongst the community/ server before I give you a + support 

7 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

- support 

- I’ve seen you in game 3 times, 

- I’ve had a few reports against you 

- smh you called zeeptin inactive 

- you bumped old posts up for forum activity 

- have been known to minge a lot

Honestly you do you seem like a nice guy but because of those reasons I’m going to have to give it a -support. I don’t feel like you have a good grasp on the rules in the rare occasion I seen you in game you seem to be mingeing or arguing with people, I think you should get more known  amongst the community/ server before I give you a + support 

Gotta agree with max here, I've seen some mingey stuff from you and thats only from the handful of times I've seen you on.

As max said give it some more time to be known around the community stay away from the mingey stuff or people and I'll be happy to +support 

That bald Aussie Guy

On 10/27/2019 at 1:10 PM, Noah REmiX said:

+Support

-Mature

-active on PoliceRP

-active on forums

-#16 is accurate

Love you springs! good luck man!!!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 10/28/2019 at 8:17 PM, utetwo said:

-Support

• Who are you?

The fact that I cannot figure out who you are is a instant -support. Personally, I waited until I had around 1 1/2 weeks on the server, and had a decent reputation to apply for staff, I suggest you do the same. 

i dont ever see him on

barly enufe efort in 

On 10/28/2019 at 9:17 PM, utetwo said:

-Support

• Who are you?

Never seen u on

seen u cop bait a couple times as well and yelling at cops for giving u a ticket at most 3 times calling it BS and saying we need to do our job better

Overall -Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The good:

-Active

-16 is pretty good

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bad:

-Kind of a minge

-Had some reports on you

-15 has little to no effort

-Grammar isn't great

I suggest applying again when you have a better reputation, and working on your application.

Best of luck

-Corn

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor