Torty's Lieutenant Application

Torty

Should Torty be a Lieutenant?...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Torty be a Lieutenant?...

• Yes, he should be a LT (please state reason)
    • No, he should not be a LT (please state reason)

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Torty

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:22669184

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?:  3 weeks and (4-5 days) (premmision from COL zage about 2 weeks ago)

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

How many Warns do you have? 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  To start off with, a week and and a few (maybe 2 weeks) days ago (about) i put up a LT app and then took it down cause i realized i needed more time, recently i have hit three weeks (with the SM role). And i saw that was minimum, so i decided to wait after waiting a few more days i thought why not give it another try. so i am going to put this one out in hopes that i can get accepted in to low command in PD. now to start off with why i think i should be promoted. number one i took the constructive criticism from the other app and put more time into PD and put hours a day on training cadets. i have really wanted to be inside of low command since i joined around September 10th. (it will be a dream come true if i get accepted). i have also tried to show leader ship, driving is still a bit hard but i am getting a lot better at it as time goes on. i have attended to most PD meetings and have a good time in PD. i have gotten very nice relationships with  PD supervisors and low command. i have as well been helping anyone that has questions if they ask me. i have also been enjoying training so if i do get LT i will definitely still keep on training. i will also be able to help with PD meeting and be extremely active. Another thing is i have been giving ride along (if i dont have to get off after training) to OFCs that i or someone else has recently trained.  as well as helping them on there journey to to SNR. i have also tried to take care of OFCs and other people that are not doing something right by telling them how to do it. It has been about 2 weeks since my last app and i think i am now ready, Thank you very much for reading my LT app if you have any questions comments or concerns you can contact me on discord at Torty#4187 

warm regards,

SM Torty 1A67

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes. 100%

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

i did a oops and i thought it was two weeks since it was posted but it was two weeks since matthew responded im not taking it down just saying oops Sorry matthew!

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Denied

High Command does not feel that your ready.

Improve on the following: Wait till you can post your LT app.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks from this post.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor