+Support

What an application

Plenty of experience 

Very trusted

Active (when not on LOA)

Good Luck

^^^^^

Good luck yobo.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 10/27/2019 at 8:26 PM, ExoTic Maddog said:

+Support

What an application

Plenty of experience 

Very trusted

Active (when not on LOA)

Good Luck

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 10/27/2019 at 8:33 PM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

- Support

-In my experience, he's extremely toxic (about as toxic as Valkyrie was) to people who don't agree with him.

-He can't take criticism (like, at all)

+Extremely well known, and definitely knows the rules

All in all, he does have the potential, but he simply won't be able to keep calm with constant minges. This is a bad quality to have.

He does have a temper and if he lets that temper out on someone it means he isnt going for evidence but which one he could be more mad at. But yes he does know the rules well.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 10/28/2019 at 9:06 PM, utetwo said:

Minor +Support

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Extremely well-known
  • Experienced
  • Mature
  • Active

• Responded to own application 

• Allegedly cannot take criticism well (Not my opinion, just what I've heard.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over my time on GamingLight, I have had a preconceived notion that you were SMT, I don't know why, but you seem like that type of person, I was kind of shocked to see this application here. I wish you great luck! 🙂 

On 10/28/2019 at 9:06 PM, utetwo said:

Minor +Support

• Extremely well-known
  • Experienced
  • Mature
  • Active

• Responded to own application 

• Allegedly cannot take criticism well (Not my opinion, just what I've heard.)

Over my time on GamingLight, I have had a preconceived notion that you were SMT, I don't know why, but you seem like that type of person, I was kind of shocked to see this application here. I wish you great luck! 🙂 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 11:56 PM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Yobo is a long time member of GL and is very knowledgeable in the rules and procedures of PRP. He is mature, active, fun, has a amazing application and would make a wonderful staff member just like he has in the past. Good luck!

-Ghostly

Goodluck Yobo!

• Like 1

+support

-Knows the rules like the back of his hand

-Willing to enforce them

-Mature

-Zero tolerance for BS

Even though Yobo isn't staff he's done a lot against rule breakers for the server, and being staff would really just formalize his position as a dedicated enforcer of the rules. 

Good Luck,

Trooper SGT Smith 1T56/CERT SPC Smith 1CT60/MSGT Smith 1D55

• Like 1

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor