The SCPSL Nuke Suggestion - Denied

Illager, Director of Memes

What you want to see? - Use the audio for the SCPSL nuke, with the music included.

Why should we add it? - The music will give people evacuating an idea of how much time they have left to get to surface.

What are the advantages of having this? - As stated before, in case of a nuke, people would have a rough idea of time left, plus it might induce a feeling of panic in those evacuating. Plus, it can be disabled by either pressing the button again or deleting the prop. (Note: pressing the button again will make next nuke start at 30 seconds, so deleting the prop is recommended.)

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation staff evacuating in nukes, as well as Site Directors who have a reason to disable the nuke.

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1350448706&searchtext=Alpha+Warhead

Edited by A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox)

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

+Support

I love this! I've been looking for something like this for so long, thank you for finding it!

Note: I tested this in a single player world, and it works perfectly! Would be an excellent replacement for the current nuke, to add suspense! 

Edited by Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+Support

Reason: This can help out some people, as well as add agency to the music. It also makes the nuke an actual object, and allows for different placement locations.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

19 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

I love this! I've been looking for something like this for so long, thank you for finding it!

Note: I tested this in a single player world, and it works perfectly! Would be an excellent replacement for the current nuke, to add suspense! 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

19 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Completely agree.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

21 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

lol, lmao even

21 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Yes please!!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 10/26/2019 at 11:57 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support

RETINA BURN BOI

On 10/27/2019 at 5:57 AM, Hoovy said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 10/27/2019 at 12:57 AM, Hoovy said:

+Support

CI PFC Rav3n XX8 | MTF E11 PFC Rav3n