nerfing the Scythe - Accepted

Dr. Wolfe/Stefan

What you want to see? -  I would like the to see the Scythe being made like a 2-3-4 hit kill cause it is unfair to gensec cause they could be all killed by the 4-5 class d's who have it with one hit and if their are 3 come from the left and 3 on the right then two in front the could all be killed in like 10 sec

Why should we add it? - so gensec dose not have to killed over and over in one hit by 5 class d's that have the Scythe and make it to were mtf don't get 1-2 shot by the Scythe 

What are the advantages of having this? - gensec could hold down d block more and mtf don't get hit 1 or 2 times and die

Who is it mainly for? -gensec and mtf

Links to any content -  N/A

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

20 minutes ago, TheeReaper said:

-Support

You get what you pay for

Not only is that quite mind boggling but incorrect. No weapon should have the ability to completely change how combat would work. Especially donator weapons. It’s meant to be cool to have and allow people to show their support for the community. I will bring this suggestion up with SMT because I’m going to be completely honest. 

4 hours ago, Bor said:

+Support they killed 682 with it xD

This should not happen.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

The Scythe can ONE SHOT D-class and Regular Gen-Sec. It also 2 shots Riot Control. This should not be how it works, in my opinion.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+support, i used this thing as a d class all morning and I successfully killed Bread while he was on his nu7 job in a 1v1. he was at full health and I wasnt and I was able to take him down easily. I was also part of the mob of d class who killed 682. This weapon is very powerful and at the time is SUPER pay to win. 100 damage on a left click and 150 on a  right click is ridiculous.

gog

14 hours ago, th3 said:

Not only is that quite mind boggling but incorrect. No weapon should have the ability to completely change how combat would work. Especially donator weapons. It’s meant to be cool to have and allow people to show their support for the community. I will bring this suggestion up with SMT because I’m going to be completely honest. 

This should not happen.

Thank you for addressing this. Is should never happen with a donator weapon, especially with D Class destroying Gensec and other powerful branches with this.

Edited by ASimplePlayer

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:44 PM, Bucket said:

-support

Nerf has already happened. Consider a buff to gensec weapons instead.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:32 PM, Rookieblue said:

This suggestion was made pre-nerf, and is now probably outdated.

I think that's true. The weapon now takes 2-3 hits  to kill a so instead of one. It does arms 50 and when multiple gensec are there is hard to kill them. It gives d-class a chance. -support 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||