CI Blacklist Appeal Format By Vindertech

Vindertech

RP Name: Vindertech

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217705960

Reason of Blacklist: Prop Minge and Team Killing.

Why do you think you should be unblacklisted (150 Word Minimum): I am honestly sorry for all the things I had done to CI, and that back then after some months I had kind of been a trouble maker, and that now I am wanting to be CI again, I just want to help out CI, cause no trouble and be loyal for CI, and if I can be a part of CI it would be an honor and promise I will try my very best to do my best, and that I have been a lot more better and smarter, I am really respectful and well known to the community, and if I were to play as CI again, I would take my job seriously, and won't minge, team kill, or be stupid. And again to everyone, I'm sorry for what I did in the past and I hope you could maybe give me a chance to make everything better again.

Thank you for reading my Blacklist Appeal, and have a good day!

~ Vindertech

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

+/- Support 

+Support 

Active in Research and proven yourself to be less mingy than you were previously. 

-Support

Do not know if you will be active in CI because you joined Janitorial to be Inactive as well. This also doesn’t seem thought through and it seems you just want to add to a list of branches that you need to join at least once. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Denied

Just by looking at recent behavior in research you have two strikes that would warrant the next one would be a bigger punishment. Your notes on the roster don't help you at all as well since it says "continuous poor behavior". 
You can post another appeal once you think you are ready. 

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png