High Command Policy

Matthew

High Command Policy

The official High Command Policy, approved and updated by Deputy Commissioner Matthew

This document is made to prevent inactive High Command Members. The rules are, you may be High Command in one main department (EX: SRT/ARU/PD/SS/FBI/SWAT/State/EMS) and High Command of 1 Sub-Department (EX: SPMU/SPRT/DOC/Interpol/FR). This means, no person shall hold more than 1 high command position in a main department and a sub-department. If you hold more than 1 High Command position in either a main department or a sub-department, you must resign.

To clarify, each person can be High Command in 1 Main department and 1 Sub-Department.

Main Department stands for a main department, for instance SRT or Secret Service.

A Sub-department stands for a branch off a main department, for instance CAT or SPMU.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Matthew pinned and featured this topic
1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Read and kinda understood...

In CAT, our high command is SS high command. Would that still count as two?

Also, are there any possible exceptions?

That will count as high command in a department and a sub-department. There are NO exceptions. 

In the old HC Policy, you can only be HC in 1 department or sub-department. Now you can hold 2 of those positions. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

R&U

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 10/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, springs.exe said:

Read and Understood

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• 10 months later...
On 9/14/2020 at 10:20 PM, Ecott said:

This is abit outdated and quite possibly needs updating the "High Command Policy" aha

Not TOO big of an issue although I guess it would help newer players if you updated he departments (Change CERT to SPRT, remove CAT etc.)

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• 4 weeks later...