7. My current rank is VIP+
8. I have no warns20191025155104_1.jpg.d458466898d1736082faff24d6871003.jpg
9. I have donated $20 USD
10. I am applying for the rank of Trial Moderator
11. I am not a staff member of any other server
12. I have read the staff guidelines
13. I live in the Central Timezone
14. N/A
15. I deserve this rank because I have been playing on this community for over 2 months now and I have no warns, I also know most of the people on here and how they act and react to different situations. I am known among a few people in the game and have some good karma from those people, I have donated $20 USD and I plan on donating more money over the span of time that I continue to play on this community. I am known for being the friendly but serious player on this server by multiple people including, but not limited to, Connortwos, book277, and more people. I have been a great RPer to many people and I have always been on every server I play on. I have more than enough reasons stated here in my opinion, but still let me know if I deserve this rank or not, thanks, Josh Howard.
16. I would anti minge them and warn them for MassRDM and Major Staff Diss.

Edited by GTRgamer_system_YT

-support 

No effort 

16 has 0% effort in it

New to forum

Still new to community 

15 doesn't say why you deserve staff, just gives is a life story

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-support 

low activity in game. I have only seen you once 

low forums/ts activity 

Q15 isn’t a reason it’s saying you have donated and your a great rper. 

Q16 is just wrong, 

sorry dude but I don’t feel like your ready to make the jump into the staff team. Your application isn’t at the standard that it should be. It’s all jumbled together and the questions are hard to read. I would suggest you take some time join a department and get better know in police rp. 

~max

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

low forums/ts activity 

Q16 is just wrong, 

sorry dude but I don’t feel like your ready to make the jump into the staff team. Your application isn’t at the standard that it should be. It’s all jumbled together and the questions are hard to read. I would suggest you take some time join a department and get better know in police rp. 

~max

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

low forums/ts activity 

Q16 is just wrong, 

~max

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

low forums/ts activity 

Q16 is just wrong, 

~max

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 10/26/2019 at 8:56 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

low forums/ts activity 

Q16 is just wrong, 

Sorry, work on this app, get more active in the community (positively) and come back! 

Never give up. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 10/26/2019 at 7:56 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

low forums/ts activity 

Q16 is just wrong, 

~max

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

Hey man I've seen you on the server and think you have a chance. Just get to know your community a bit more. And a little more effort in the app. if you dont get there this time, Try again untill you do.

-Support 

☆ReaperLite☆

-Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Who are you?
  • Zero effort on application
  • Last question is just terrible
  • None of the information on question 15 is relevant. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but if you aren't willing to put effort into your application, how do we know that you will put effort into staff? This is just lazy, and I don't know who you are. 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

10 hours ago, utetwo said:

-Support

• Who are you?

I'm sorry, but if you aren't willing to put effort into your application, how do we know that you will put effort into staff? This is just lazy, and I don't know who you are. 

I’m in the same Timezone as you and I have no idea who you are. Josh Howard? Sorry next time spend more time on your application. Overall you just need more playtime and detail on the application.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 10/26/2019 at 1:56 PM, Max Holland said:

-support 

low forums/ts activity 

Q16 is just wrong, 

~max

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

18 hours ago, utetwo said:

-Support

• Who are you?

AGREED 

spacer.png

On 10/26/2019 at 8:56 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

low forums/ts activity 

Q16 is just wrong, 

~max

On 10/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, utetwo said:

-Support

• Who are you?

I am sorry i just really dont know who you are... ive never seen you in game and i just dont know you, i am sorry for being harsh just i dont know who you are 

what can you approve app-on- More active and interactive.

i think you will be a good addition to staff once people get to know you though!

warm regards,

Torty ❤️ 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor