3 weeks (I think)

How long have you been in EMS?:

3 months

What timezone are you in?:

CST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof):

Capture.PNG?width=712&height=536

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): 

I think I should be promoted to LT because I think I have been a good role model and helped a person get trained. I think I could also be a good leader. I think a lot of EMS knows who I am. I am also applying for a reason that everyone else does... ( Vehicles!!) I also like to help new people and I want to help training the young recruits and welcome them into the wonderful department! I also want to apply to command because this would be the first job that I would be in command for. I think this would help me if i ever became command for any other department and learn how to command. I also want to have more say in the department than I would if I was a non-command member. I hope you guys at EMS will consider me for a promotion!

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?:

Absolutely 

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?:

Yes

Do you agree to be professional and mature?:

Yes

Edited by Randy Gow

Retired FBI DCOS | Retired SS Director | KABUKI

— PENDING —

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

~ ACCEPETED ~

* Please speak to High Command, Zage, or Myself in teamspeak to receive your comnand training. You have 48 hours. Good luck and welcome to command! 🙂

PS: In the future, you need to fill out ALL the blanks such as name and steam id since it is apparently missing above. Not sure if it was a accident or not, but next time it happens on a application it will be instantly denied. Considering we already have both of those items, ill let it slide. Welcome to low command.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png