Yoga's Event team Application

Yoga

In-Game Name: Yoga

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:0:503481268

What is your ULX Rank?: Mod

What is your RP Rank?: Gold

What is your timezone?: EST 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I do not

How Active are you? (1/10): I am Active 9/10 of the time and its a 9 because of my personal life and stuff I have to do

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): I have 2 Warns ( One for FailRP and One for RDM )

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should be allowed into the event team because I am Creative, Smart, Reliant, I have Great Humor, I have Perfect Ideas, and I have very good reputation on the server and I am very well know around the server. If I was In Event Team Then I could make events that take a lot of time and dedication, Make more creative events, Spend more time for the details on the event that others will just leave blank.  As event team I would create a better experience for new people who just joined the server and are looking for a new server to play on, I would Create big events That would take a long time to prepare for but as a end result of dedication and perseverance the event would be a event that someone will not forget about. Therefore, I should be allowed to join the Event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event That I would create is a SCP-1504 "Joe Schmo" Where 1504 Appears at Site 05 And Starts saying "KILL ME KILL ME!!!!!" And he would be shot but nothing would happen and he would just start crying and then he could be tested on by research team but then something happens and 1504 turns off the lights and turns on the teslas and proceeds to breach SCP-682 and 106 then he goes back to lcz and starts crying and then MTF Recontains 682 and 106, After that its like hide and seek with 1504 and when they find him they restrain him and give him to MTF E11 to be recontinued in a 3x3x3 meter box and uses water to flood the room or use halothane vapor, and then transported to a different Site with more security after the breach fo 1504 and the nuke from site REDACTED.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My Favorite Scp is SCP-2521 since if anyone says his name or writes his name he can just pop up and take them or drive them insane

Edited by Yoga

+Support

Like the Event

Active

Staff Member

Good Knowledge

Unique favorite SCP

-Support

2 warns

Big + Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 11/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Like the Event

Active

Staff Member

Good Knowledge

Unique favorite SCP

-Support

2 warns

Big + Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 11/2/2019 at 12:15 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Like the Event

Active

Staff Member

Good Knowledge

Unique favorite SCP

-Support

2 warns

Big + Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 11/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Like the Event

Active

Staff Member

Good Knowledge

Unique favorite SCP

-Support

2 warns

Big + Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Denied

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team. This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons. Feel free to message me on Discord or the Forums if you wish to inquire more.

Reapply in 1 week if you wish.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic